Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2015, 08:05 AM

Morning Daily Dogsey (Friday)

Good morning everyone, rather a dark gloomy one. Doesn't seem to be getting any lighter yet. Amber is waiting on her walk, so I guess I shall have to get going.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless you all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2015, 09:07 AM
Good morning Moyra and Dogsey.
It's a bit overcast here too but the sun is starting to break through.
Hope you all have a good day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2015, 09:55 AM
Morning all
I've out the recycling bin out, it's full so had to check if I could put an extra bag out- I can put a extra box out but not a bin bag so I had to go to bottom of garden to find the old orange recycle box we used to use and put the stuff out of the bin liner into there cos knowing our council they wouldn't have took anything.
It's a lovely bright morning here, the snow and ice has all gone
I think Liam and Sarah are going home this afternoon, I shall miss them though.
Got to get someone to get tree box from loft want to get stuff put away thus weekend.
Right another cuppa needed
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Moyra - sounds like you have the weather we had yesterday,
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2015, 09:56 AM
good morning all

Dull and overcast first thing but the sun is now trying to appear. Not doing a lot today, might try and get a walk along the sea front this afternoon. Just a quick catchup as sister seems to need my computer to catch up on all she missed on BBC whilst on holiday for three weeks (her computer won't play iplayer ) then I might be able to catch up on things I missed too!

Hope you all have a good ay, take care.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2015, 10:30 AM
The sun has eventually come out here so not a bad day now!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2015, 11:02 AM
That's good Moyra
I caught up on the Christmas Day and Boxing Day episode of Eastenders yesterday, need to catch up on the others I missed now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Must have broken all records for the amount of time its taken to get properly online this morning, sometimes I was on then it froze for long periods of time, then I was on again, then froze again, seems like its actually letting me type things now though. Keshi is poorly this morning and not touched her breakfast, she did have a try but not very enthusiastic, then noticed that Mabs had left half of her brekkie as well cleared up the yard, which was eugh, plenty of bleach and disinfectant on there and a good scrub down. Given both Mabs and Keshi a Loperamide and then 2 canacur tablets each, which they love and think are treats so that made up for the first tablet which they weren't sure of. Kept an eye on Keshi for quite a while last night, I went to check her and she was awake and looking at the back door from her bed, she didn't want to come in, kept going back and checking and eventually she was asleep, went to bed then, late night for me. They both seem OK in themselves just dire rear and want to be quietish. As it is only those two (at present anyway) am thinking they picked something up from the river, never happened before though in all the nearly 10 years I've been going down there. I've got some charcoal biscuits and am going to hand them out later to them. May give Cariad and Lona one each just to be on the safe side.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2015, 11:57 AM
June, so sorry to hear Mabs and Keshi are poorly. Hope the medication will soon work and they will be better soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Checked them before I came out. Squishy poo in the little kennel, handed out charcoal bones and am sat waiting for friend now in the tram carpark. They seem in good spirits Moyra, there is a bug going round, a few of my friends dogs have gone down with it during the past few weeks
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »