Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-03-2007, 10:30 PM

Kim - Border Collie Cross - 13yrs

She's 13 years young and Collie cross and is spayed. As you can see by her photo, she does need to lose some weight and will be on a carefully monitored diet whilst in our care. It is hoped that her new home will continue with this until she reaches her ideal weight.

(Thanks once again to Mike for the photos)
Kim has come to us through no fault of her own. Her owner tragically passed away recently and so she is currently in a loving foster home that can tend to her needs.

Kim is very affectionate, and still has plenty of love to give.
She has so far been OK with cats, but her full home assessment is still in its early days.

Are you willing to offer this gorgeous lady a loving, caring home in her twilight years?

Telephone: 01900 61669 for all Enquiries.
Kath
Sadly Missed
Female 

12-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Goodness, what a pudding, but them so am I so we could have a contest to see who can loose the most quickest.

I have a busy two weeks - Doctor. .Feet, Eyes, Dentist, Computor Class and Painting Class then I am finished for the summer - I hope.So there is no way I would take her in a hurry, I'd want to be with her 24 hours of the day till she gets settled. But thanks for the info, I will probably get on to Linda in the next day or two. Kath
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Goodness, what a pudding, but them so am I so we could have a contest to see who can loose the most quickest.

I have a busy two weeks - Doctor. .Feet, Eyes, Dentist, Computor Class and Painting Class then I am finished for the summer - I hope.So there is no way I would take her in a hurry, I'd want to be with her 24 hours of the day till she gets settled. But thanks for the info, I will probably get on to Linda in the next day or two. Kath
I know how you feel Kath, and you are very wise to leave it until you are home all day for your new companion. Linda is fostering Kim at the moment, so if you are keen, then she's certainly the person to speak to as she will be fully assessed within a home environment (and by the boss too ). As far as I am aware, Kim has no major health problems either.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Keeping fingers crossed for Kim, as she had an enquirer asking about her tonight :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Kim is now in her forever home
Closed Thread