Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2013, 06:20 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Thursday

Good morning all Dogsey Peops

Looks like I'm first up again this morning, and I'm pleased to say, it's quite cloudy and a lot, lot cooler than it has been, which is a bit of a relief cos it was just getting a bit too hot for me.

After a strenuous evening spent playing crazy golf with people I don't know last night, I've decided I must learn to say "no" sometimes when people want to rope me into something Anyway, I will put it down to experience and in future will make sure I ask exactly what is involved before committing, at least it gave Dave a good laugh when I rang him and told him what I'd been up to.

Nothing much planned today, except for popping up to the van again with the loppers cos one of the tree branches is so overgrown, it's getting caught in the door - hopefully I'll be able to reach it from the steps up to the door without any mishaps.

Enjoy your day everyone, I'm sure we'll have the sunshine again today, but hopefully, it'll be a little bit cooler with this breeze.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2013, 06:28 AM
Morning Helena & everyone else.

I had a good laugh at your exploits with the golf last night.
It's lovely out this morning but is forecast to be a scorcher again. Taff met one of his friends on the park & so had a good run around with her
I'm hanging about now waiting for the blood clinic to open & I'm starving but can't have any breckie yet.
Hope everyone is well today 2 & 4 legged
BevHope you all have a brilliant day today. Love to Charly & Ash.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Morning H and all,
Well its wedding day today and the sun is mean't to shine before the wedding starts at 12. lets hope it does.
Hairdresser is coming at 9am and taxi at 11.20 so loads to do. I have to pick Charly's flowers and the button holes up at 9.30 and deliver them to Ash and his family and somewhere inbetween get my hair done and ready myself.
Lily is walked so had better go get myself in the shower before Charly takes over the bathroom.

I met ash's family last night and we all got on really well and this afternoon we are all going rowing down the river at Dedham (you watch me fall in) and then this evening having a meal at The boathouse before Charly and Ash go off to their posh hotel and spa for the night.

Take care all and have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Morning Helena seems we bumped into one another.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-07-2013, 06:51 AM
Morning Helena morning all
Just popping in to say hi to everyone ,hope your all well and enjoying the weather ,cooler this morning just back from walking the muppets
Do take care with those loppers no accidents please ,I did laugh re the crazy golf
Tissues at the ready for Charly and Ash,s wedding HAVE A FABULOUS DAY
Lynn ,good luck on the house search ,
Nothing to report here ,same old same old very busy at work ,another scorcher when the haze burns off by the looks of things
Have a great day all hope all 2and4legged are well if not get getter soon those with worrys are just tiddly ones
Take care stay safe
Will catch up this evening xxxxxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2013, 06:59 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

Helena - Your Neighbourhood Watch meetings certainly carry a different format further down sarf than they do here Did you actually get to have a meeting at all or just play 'games' Careful with over-stretching with your arms out stretched using those loppers .... that's exactly how I got a prolapsed disc Enjoy your day and yes what a relief to have a cooler day .... on 24-25 forecast

Taffsmum - You were out bright and early with Taff and its so nice when they meet a friend to play with. Good luck with the blood and I wonder if it will be blue?

Bev - I hope you all have the most wonderful day today and I'm sure the bride and groom will make a stunning picture in their finery I hope we get to see a few photos.. Congratulations to them and I'll be thinking of you all around noon.

Lynn - Have a good day Lynn and I've lost track as to whether you are viewing properties today or at the weekend ... or both? Enjoy your Dillon walk.

I'm off to meet my greyhound friend at Painshill this morning as its meant to be a lot cooler than it will be tomorrow. Our dogs hate the heat so it will walking in the shade and woods there. See you all later and I hope any poorly people or dogs are on the mend.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-07-2013, 07:00 AM

Ahem - I was up ages ago Nechda but I could not think what to say so waiting for someone else to greet the morning! Your yesterday evening's antics sounded so funny - not quite what you expected though, was it!

Please be careful with the loppers - one Dogsey member falling is enough so please do not copy me!

Lynne - I hope you do not have to wait for breakfast too much longer.

Bev

I hope everyone has a wonderful day - and I am sure you will not fall in the river! All best wishes to the beautiful Bride and handsome Groom xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2013, 07:01 AM
Morning Norma you snuck in while I was typing. I hope you have a good day.

Malka - you suck in too. I hope you aren't too sore today and you and Pereg are both on the the mend.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-07-2013, 07:15 AM
jenny - I was trying to find a picture for Bev so was slow in posting. Pereg seems to be doing fairly well - only one get up in the night then again after her meds. I did try to have a bit more sleep but Da Booger took one of her chews when we went back to bed and no way can I sleep when she is chombling.

So I gave in and got up, and she took the chew and had her chomble on the couch! Which reminds me, I must get the date set on my camera as the photos I posted earlier do not have the date on them.

As for me and my aches and bruises, the least said the better!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Morning all.
Bev I hope you all have an amazing day, I'm sure the sun will be shining for Charly. You must tell them that the whole of Dogsey are with them in spirit

I'm like Norma today the same old same old. Physio at 10 and then shopping.
See ya all later.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »