Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Yep, jobs done Dougie had a great idea today, he said, Denis yer garage is awful dark even with the door wide open.
I said, yes it is but I've got 3 huge strip lights in there. He then said, "why don't you fit a skylight ?".
I said, "great idea Dougie", so I went up on the roof and put my foot through the end roof sheet ,
What a difference , I got a sheet of clear roof perspex and fitted it, it's right above my workbench so no more wasting electricity during daylight hours

Anyways, the house is a lot warmer, even with a chilly wind tonight, must remember to turn down the boiler from now on.
Dougie canny type for rolling on the floor in stitches,, lol well at least your saving more energy not running those strip lights,,,,

hes says yer auld and canny walk in a straight line thats how you have a sky light,,,but gota give you ten out of ten for being able to turn a feck up to your advantage,,, at least you see the possitive in all,
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Dougie canny type for rolling on the floor in stitches,, lol well at least your saving more energy not running those strip lights,,,,

hes says yer auld and canny walk in a straight line thats how you have a sky light,,,but gota give you ten out of ten for being able to turn a feck up to your advantage,,, at least you see the possitive in all,
Yep and now I can see what I'm doing in the garage.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2008, 07:32 PM
I got sunburned yesterday , the sun was shining so I went into the garage and lay down on the workbench below the new skylight and fell asleep.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9