View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 07:55 AM
I really feel for you Becky & hope that you find somewhere suitable very soon.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Hope you find a new home soon Becky, get onto the council list now and let them know your circumstances, remember, if all else fails you're welcome to come to lovely Scotland.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 08:55 AM
Thanks for all your words of support and help it does mean a lot. I think a tent or camper van will be best because it will be mine and if I can stay in the area then I can still work here and so not lose my income as well, otherwise I have to give the lot up, all my business that I've been building up so I don't have to work for someone all down the pan now
I've never felt secure and I suppose it's my fault for feeling at home here, shouldn't have bothered, wish I hadn't wasted so much money on renting this place and stuck it out in the tent, could have had a huge deposit built up by now lol!
Trying to see it as an opportunity!
Becky
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 09:01 AM
Oh Becky mate i have only just caught this hun, I hope you find somewhere before you have to resort to pitching a tent in this weather ,Hugs hun , xxdk
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Oh Becky, how awful for you, I hope you find something permenant really soon ((hugs))
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Hope something comes up for you. I hated renting - I lived in three rented properties between moving out of my parents' aged eighteen and buying my own house when I was almost twenty-one. Every house had something wrong with it (usually damp and mould that the landlord wouldn't sort out ) so although owning is a bit more expensive, I don't think I will ever go back to renting if I can help it.

I know it's not really desireable, but is there anyone who could foster a couple of your dogs until you're back on your feet so that you can find somewhere for now and have a roof over your head while you look for something better that will allow the poodles?
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 09:16 AM
oh no Becky.. I really hope you can find somewhere, Would buying be out of the question? I only ask as we found a mortgage was the same price as our rent xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2008, 09:23 AM
Sorry Becky. Hope somehthing comes along soon and you can rest easy and not have all this worry.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Becky sorry to hear you are in this position. I hope something positive is waiting round the corner for you.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 09:38 AM
what bad news, hope you find somewhere soon x thinking of you and wishing you the best of luck xx
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »