Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Hello everyone

Brenda I know how you are feeling as we are in a similar position with Casey.

I didn't look in yesterday as we had a bit of a panic when Casey collapsed on his walk and I couldn't get him up for half an hour We only went 10 minutes from home, was able to get him home eventually.

He was due to see the vet today for an ultra-scan and an ECG the results of the ultra-scan were a little bit better than last December but still not good and the ECG showed an iregular pattern which is also not good. Plus he has arthritus in his legs. There is no medication for the arthritus apart from the Onsior which I beleive is pain killer. The vet advised physiotherapy might help so we've got someone comming in next week.

So it's been a worrying two days, must be very careful and vet said that even if wants to go for a walk at his usual time (1pm) we must not go and must wait until it cools down in the early evening.

I am trying to find a dog groomer who can handle Newfies to get his coat cut and help him handle any hot weather. Today I've phoned four in the local area and so far none have rung me back
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-04-2018, 08:50 PM
Moyra - Our local paper comes out today so I will pick up one tomorrow and check the 'rentals' section, hope there is something for you.

Lynn - 5am wake up calls know the feeling as Casey sometimes barks at that time, I think it's cats prowling around.

Sue - You must have the same shredder as we have, it always seems to cut out about 5 pages from the end

Griff - Glad your dad is OK

Mandy - Our weekly shop is only done by SWMBO, my job is to walk the dogs

Chris - Even if the walks are short I'm sure Gary appreciates getting out with you.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2018, 09:08 PM
Jazz sorry didn't see your reply. Daughter was under for two hours. Tyto ok good and no different at times. Hope Casey will be ok. Bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2018, 07:01 AM
Harvey, I will appreciate that if you don't mind. Hope Casey will be better today, bless him. Take care.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2