Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-04-2018, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Julia our lovely neighbour is off to visit the Tulip Fields of Holland at the weekend, I can't see us ever having free time to do that. Mind you she doesn't have two hairy great monsters to look after
Yes, lovely. One year we went to the Netherlands Floriade. We also did all the touristy things in Amsterdam. Anne Frank's house, the canals, the "interesting" coffee shops.......
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
One year we went to the Netherlands Floriade. We also did all the touristy things in Amsterdam.
Julia said something that sounded like Floriade. SWMBO and I have been to Amsterdam together. I have also been a few times on business and more recently drove through Holland 3 or 4 times a year but only stayed at the camping stops.

Julia now has rats in her garen shed, probably the ones which were in our garden eating the bird feeder food. So while she is away I have been delegated to get rid of them, so that's two neighbours who think I am some kind of rat killer supremo
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-04-2018, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I would come and look after your 2for a couple of days.
Thanks for the offer Griffy dearest, they are two loveable creatures but can be a handful. Today I had to cross a road so obviously both on lead, do you think they would walk one on each side.......oh no first Casey crosses from left to right and then Lara goes from right to left

You can understand why I usually pick a place where they can be off lead like Knettishall or the farm tracks around here well away from traffic.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post

You can understand why I usually pick a place where they can be off lead like Knettishall or the farm tracks around here well away from traffic.
Similar here. Max is not bad with traffic but, if he saw a cat.....
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2