Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2018, 07:05 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 4th April.

Good morning everyone, Hope you are all in fine fettle.

Must get Amber out for her walk before it starts to rain.

Have a good day everyone, don't forget your chemo Griff.

Catch up with you all later. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Sunny day here today.

Waiting for a delivery from postman then we can walk Dillon and potter about in the garden. Might get washing out to dry today.

Mandy hope you had a good birthday.
griff as Moyra says do not forget chemo today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2018, 07:58 AM
Good morning all.

It looks like a decent morning here

Happy belated birthday, Mandy. Good luck with the chemo Kelly.

Hair washed, teeth brushed, coffee in hand. Get ready in half an hour or so then off we go.

Have a good 'un all x
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2018, 08:37 AM
Am I really allowed on here

Morning all

Today the window people are coming to survey the conservatory fan light widow that has "blown". Whilst here we are going to ask if they can remove a cat flap in the back door , is big,ugly and let cold air in

We had to miss out pub lunch yesterday as we had a man measure up the en-suite floor for when we have it redesigned in a couple of weeks or so.
So will have lunch out one later on instead
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Morning all
I am norty... having a week off the chemo, I am just so worn out I can't be bothered.
It's raining here.... again but I need to pop to the shops and the vets. Got to finish stashing my rubbish and tomorrow I will be getting a few bits for my mum and dad coming home and tidying like a mad thing
Went up to Steve's last night to help sort a cabinet out and went to get Chinese...it was shut so ended up with chippy dinner so at least I have seen he has had one proper dinner this week, he is back to work tomorrow so not happy
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2018, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
I am norty... having a week off the chemo, I am just so worn out I can't be bothered.
I know it's not the same but I had radiotherapy every day for six weeks. That made me feel totally knackered.

It's raining here.... again but I need to pop to the shops and the vets. Got to finish stashing my rubbish and tomorrow.
Know the feeling. We have the other grandparents coming here tomorrow to pick them up for their one day stint of looking after them. We are allowed to kidnap them for about a week at a time. They like it here even with or big 35kg fuzzy beast.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2018, 07:50 PM
That's it, i am officially worn out!!! new quilt bought, new pillows bought, new bedding on the bed and cushions too....lasted 2 minutes before the dogs decided it was a terrific wrestling arena and the quilt was dug up and cushions everywhere Lol
i have seen a mirror i like , need to see if i can afford it, would love to get it so my room looks quite nice for mum and dad getting back
i think we will try sleeping upstairs again tonight.
Tasks for tomorrow, washing up, hoovering, a tiny bit of shopping so mum and dad have stuff to come home to and walk the poochies
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-04-2018, 09:16 PM
Tasks for tomorrow, washing up, hoovering, a tiny bit of shopping so mum and dad have stuff to come home to and walk the poochies
Sounds simple in words but bet you'll be busy all day Kelly (Is that OK to use on here, even the bad guys can't do much with it I guess
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Rosie loves to christen new bedding too - just to make sure it's comfy enough of course . She also loves to take pride of place on the back of the settee. Me thinks it's a terrier thing. I always wonder how she manages to stay on especially when she sleeps up there

Bet you're looking forward to mom and dad coming home and critiquing the new bedroom. You've done brilliant in getting it all just about finished.