Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by deefin
mine had plenty of use today my two doggies did the monster from the mud lagoon bit and rolled in a huge squelchy mud puddle ,,oh tok them out on his own for once as i had the surveyor in . they came back coverd in sticky thick mud from head to paw . oh then proceeded to let them right in the front door so my whole house was covered in mud ,,, nice one not!! im still cleaning mud off now 8 hours later !!!
Yes, why do men do that!!?? I deliberately don't go into the woods when it's wet coz of all the black mud they get and what does he do if and when he takes them (very rare event though)? Yes, every time!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Chow
Saz
have you found any cheap sites for shampoo for your cleaner.
The cheapest one I have found is www.barmey.co.uk .Just wondered if you know any cheaper.Mine is a bissell.

Chow
hi all

anyone with one of these can ya give me the low down, ive decided that with a new baby on the way im gunna keep my carpets so want to invest in a good carpet shampooer, my dilemma is ,, do i get the vax rapide xl or the bissell proheat protech oxygen cleaner??? any info on either very much appreciated, thanx all
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 01:37 PM
just took a look at that www.barmey site and to my surprise they are doing the bissell proheat protech for £199 or £213 with 3 bottles of shampoo, it sells for £289.99 in argos
all i need now is someone to let me know if its any good or am i just aswell to stick with the super dooper vax??

kimberley x x x
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Saz
have you found any cheap sites for shampoo for your cleaner.
The cheapest one I have found is www.barmey.co.uk .Just wondered if you know any cheaper.Mine is a bissell.

Chow
Thanks for that i will take a look not sure if i am going to stick to the vax shampoo yet, i need something that smells stronger, any ideas would be appreciated
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Thanks for taking the trouble to look for me Saz, coz you know what I'm like! I can't wait now, I'm raring to go with it and will definitely post pics up of before and after coz my carpets haven't been cleaned for 2 years! Shame on me, but hey, they were new 2 years ago! The dogs will be banned from the front room if they look too good though!
Look forward to seeing the pics

Originally Posted by deefin
mine had plenty of use today my two doggies did the monster from the mud lagoon bit and rolled in a huge squelchy mud puddle ,,oh tok them out on his own for once as i had the surveyor in . they came back coverd in sticky thick mud from head to paw . oh then proceeded to let them right in the front door so my whole house was covered in mud ,,, nice one not!! im still cleaning mud off now 8 hours later !!!
Typical

Originally Posted by nemosmummy
just took a look at that www.barmey site and to my surprise they are doing the bissell proheat protech for £199 or £213 with 3 bottles of shampoo, it sells for £289.99 in argos
all i need now is someone to let me know if its any good or am i just aswell to stick with the super dooper vax??

kimberley x x x
Can't comment on the bissell, but the Vax is a cracker IMO
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by Saz
Thanks for that i will take a look not sure if i am going to stick to the vax shampoo yet, i need something that smells stronger, any ideas would be appreciated
hi saz,,
vax has different ranges in the shampoos, they have a pet one and also a spring fresh and an anti tobacco one also, all available from barmey.co.uk so maybe one of those has a slightly stronger smell?? if not i think someone suggested putting a little zoflora in with the detergent but you would have to make sure its safe for upholstery and carpets
hope this helps hun,, im hoping to go get the bissell tomorrow so will let you all know how we get on
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Thank you for that NM i will certainly have a good look
Chow
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-09-2005, 10:04 PM
I like the Bissell 7920 Pro-Tech .Its very good .
A bit heavy though.
I went to a friends house on Saturday and cleaned his living room carpet and kitchen carpet.They came up very well.
He had a fire 18 months ago and the cleaners never came back to do his carpets for him.
I used the orange shampoo with scotch guard.£14.99 from argos.
I will be getting my next from Barmey .co.uk.
The user instructions are here http://uk.bissell.com/Products/UserG...?cookie_test=1
Take a look.
Chow
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 10:18 PM
I like the Bissell 7920 Pro-Tech .Its very good .
A bit heavy though.
I went to a friends house on Saturday and cleaned his living room carpet and kitchen carpet.They came up very well.
He had a fire 18 months ago and the cleaners never came back to do his carpets for him.
I used the orange shampoo with scotch guard.£14.99 from argos.
I will be getting my next from Barmey .co.uk.
The user instructions are here http://uk.bissell.com/Products/UserG...?cookie_test=1
Take a look.
Chow
we bought one today and will be using it tomorrow,, i could not believe how much stuff came with it
lots of goojits and gadgets,, on spot stain remover x4 , hard floor solution, carpet and upholstery solution x3, scotch gaurd protector the lot,, i will let you all know how it cleans my carpets

the bissel orange cleaner says on the bottle that it is suitable for all 3 in 1 deep cleaners, so it may be suitable for the vax, check your manuals girls as it smells lovely
Chow
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Take a look here shampoo.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukgasp/frameset...sell&Submit=GO
This is cheap.
Chow
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >