View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2008, 07:40 AM
Ahh but Linda... They only have 6 dogs now..(goodness knows what happened to the other 11) Chances are they are stuck in kennels so landing on canine teeth...probably won't happen
Foo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 08:00 AM
tut Louise your maths is atrocious you may borrow my fingers to complete the numbers! And how could you forget the X-breeds & the collies mind you they are possibly disguised in the carpet as rugs by now lol
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:29 AM
um excuse me. if my house was so disgusting then why did i live next door to my landlord? and secondly if its so disgusting why do i have plenty of videos showing exactly how "dirty" it is. everything here is a lie and i am directing this thread to the police who can come over and inspect our new property and the last. the few people who are saying rubbish about me come from charlies forum. how strange?
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:32 AM
if i am the liar then why on the "other forum" where the rubbish is going on did "charlie" make up rubbish about me being 20 stone. when its clear from my photos i am not 20 stone. and why do i have pictures of loupy lou and wolfie befire i returned them. a day before the pictures are dated and they are in perfect health! i even have emails from charlie saying they were in perfect health. but of course its fine because its ok that wolfie killed one of my dogs isnt it??
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by infamousinuits View Post
um excuse me. if my house was so disgusting then why did i live next door to my landlord? and secondly if its so disgusting why do i have plenty of videos showing exactly how "dirty" it is. everything here is a lie and i am directing this thread to the police who can come over and inspect our new property and the last. the few people who are saying rubbish about me come from charlies forum. how strange?
Yes, cause the police do that kind of thing

I might invite them round to see my new rug, cause my OH thinks it should go in the den and not the living room
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:36 AM
anyways my justice has been done. i have no need to say anymore. just sit and wait now. so have fun with your "lies" and anyone is free to visit me as i say quite often. free to come over and see how ****ty my dogs are! have you guys never heard of not beleiving everything you read? you just take everything people say as gospel dont you? but like i said my justice has been done and i have to do nothing or explain anything now as time will surely tell!
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Yes, cause the police do that kind of thing

I might invite them round to see my new rug, cause my OH thinks it should go in the den and not the living room
no but the police will make sure the slanderous comments are removed. because slander is against the law. and none of this stuff is TRUE dont think i wont go to the police,i have nothing to hide and everything here is classed as harrasment. and im sure the moderators will agree.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:38 AM
and as for no pictures on the wall in the old house. The house is older than any of the buildings in the area. OUR CONTRACT STATED WE WEARNT ALLOWED TO PUT ANYTHING ON THE WALLS OR FLOODLIGHTS OUTSIDE. IT WAS NOT OUR HOUSE.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:44 AM
LOL>..

This has made my day LOL

Why was the video in B&W?? cos it covers a multitude of sins..

AND for your information..

I am NOT from Charlies forum... I have been on here for years and Charlies for a week or so..

If you look back your posts most of us had you pegged from your first post..
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:47 AM
if charlie is a good breeder with a license why does he sell his puppies at 6 and a half weeks? when if you have a license they have to be sold at 8 weeks. and if he doesnt have a license why does he have 5 dogs preaganant at the moment. please answer this?
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 38 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »