Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2009, 07:41 AM

Smudge has gone downhill

Smudge, despite having put on a little bit of weight (by no means enough) and having her appetite back, is drinking loads and not going out - she's messed in my room a few times so we've added a litter tray and I'm calling the vets this morning.

She still won't play (which is very unlike her, she may be 12 but she's usually very playful) and I keep finding her laid stretched out on the floor (again, not like her - usually found on beds). Until we started shutting the bathroom door we kept finding her curled up in the sink...

She's more alert and attentive but by no means well and messing inside worries me.

We decided to call the vet this morning to get her in and I've got up this morning, no mess in my room, no mess in the litter tray and no sign of Smudge

I never even thought to lock the catflap because she wasn't going out and the other cat's quite the outdoorsy type - I didn't really want Smitch (the other cat) to get used to using a litter tray so wanted her to be able to go out as she pleased.

Really hoping my little girlie's ok out there, it's cold and she has no fat on her...

Going to take the spots for a walk and pray she's here when I get back so I can get her to the vet. Please think of her.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Sorry to hear about Smudge, hope she turns up soon xx