Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2010, 05:06 PM

Stressed!!!

Just realised everything that I have to get done in the next few weeks and had a mini panic!!!

My dissertation is due in on Wednesday, I then have 3 exams to sit (6th, 10th and 14th), I'm moving out of this flat and back to my parents on the 6th (yes, on the day of an exam ), and after my final exam I need to figure out how to get all our things (and Kia, of course ) down to London!!!

Why does everything happen at once?! And I have to do it all without Mike. He is in London already cos he started his new job last week.

So, today I am lonely, stressed up to my eyeballs, trying to keep Kia sane (she's still on short lead walks because of her hop-a-long leg, which is a lot better today ), and trying to finish this fizzing dissertation!!!

Anyone fancy doing some of this organisation for me? Or if you know about the parasites of Scottish carnivores you could just write my dissy for me...?

Sorry, needed to vent a little!!! I'll be fine once this dissy is handed in. It'll be a HUGE weight off!

Sarah xoxox
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Good Luck with your exams and the move
Hope it all goes smoothly for you x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Deep breaths Sarah.... ohmmmmmm, ohmmmm, ohmmmmmmm

Sorry, can't help with that dissert thingy coz I'm already going round in circles here chasing my own tail.... somebody make it stop!!!!

Good luck with it all though, you need to think "organised", then it'll all fall into place and you can't do that bit if you're all stressy, so list it all and cross it off as you go, it makes you feel a whooooole lot better! Lol!
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2010, 08:26 PM
Thanks Lou, I'm sure it'll be fine on the day but right now, it just seems impossible!

Oh don't you worry Helena, I have a list. I have a lot of lists! They're just a bit long... But it will be fine... Just need to get through these next few weeks!

Mike has managed to find us a lovely flat down there near a huge park (Gunnersbury park?), with a landlord who loves dogs so it'll be fab once its all over!

Just need a rant every now and again!

And some meditation "ohmmm ohmmm"

S xoxox