Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2008, 07:19 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Had a pretty restless night, but have to say my leg feels a tad better this morning. Lying on the physio’s couch yesterday, crying in pain, I would never have believed it

I even managed to come down three stairs on foot before it threatened to give way. Then I just resorted to the bum slide….. trouble with that is, it gives you a wedgie

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
The family wheeled Grandma out on the lawn, in her wheelchair, where the activities for her 100th birthday were taking place. Grandma couldn't speak very well, but she could write notes when she needed to communicate. After a short time out on the lawn, Grandma started leaning off to the right, so some family members grabbed her, straightened her up, and stuffed pillows on her right.

A short time later, she started leaning off to her left, so again the family grabbed her and stuffed pillows on her left. Soon she started leaning forward, so the family members again grabbed her, then tied a pillowcase around her waist to hold her up.

A nephew who arrived late came running up to Grandma and said, "Hi Grandma, you're looking good! How are they treating you?"

Grandma took out her little notepad and slowly wrote a note to the nephew, "They won't let me fart."
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-03-2008, 07:22 AM
very good

Morning Vicki, morning all.

Feel like death warmed up this morning - roll on Thursday as I'll be off work for a few days.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2008, 07:27 AM
Morning Vicki. Glad your leg feels a little better. I think a surf board from the top of the stairs would get you down nicely with no collapsed knee and no wedgies.......

Having a day at home today as I was out and about all day yesterday. Looking forward to copious cups of tea......

Hope everyone has a good one.

p.s See you in a few days Phil!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2008, 07:28 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I don't know whether to laugh or sympathies with your predicament Vicki I do hope your leg problem get better very soon, I guess getting a wedgie everytime you have to come downstairs will get old very quickly

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2008, 07:35 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Glad you are feeling a little better Vicki, i am still in a slight panic over poss pregnant kitty but i guess whats done is done and we now have to do the best for kitty.

Wanna buy a kitten?

Have a great day all xxx
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-03-2008, 07:38 AM
Morning all

Hope you feel better soon Vicki
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2008, 07:42 AM
good morning all

got a quiet day here workmen this morning and then people coming to set new isp up this evening. so might disappear for good

took blackie to vets yesterday and he is a poorly boy. antibiotics, painkillers and ear drops. feeling sorry for himself today.

hope the leg improves rapidly vicki

sue
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-03-2008, 07:45 AM
Morning Vicki,

I'm a newbie on here so I don't know what you have done to your knee but I hope it gets better soon . . .

Take care

Shane and Sasha x
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all! Hope your in a little less pain today Vicki, order for the day - leg up and take it easy

Weather brilliant here, here's hoping it lasts the week for the Easter break!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all, glad to hear there is a slight improvement on the knee Vicki. Hope it gets better soon.
Have a good day all. at todays gem.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >