Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2023, 05:34 PM
Good evening all

The funeral went well if you can say that of a funeral but you know what I mean. Standing room only so very good turnout.

LynnYou are welcome to the hugs and I am sure you are now on the edge of a breakthrough although I do not doubt it has been hard going.

Did the consultant say he is now walking as he would of hoped i.e best case scenario?

Going out even for a walk and a sit in coffee shop should get him back up to par social wise. 4 weeks is not to bad to wait for off lead especially as winter now coming round the corner fast he will be like Duracell Brewster by Spring. Good luck with the SA.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2023, 06:40 PM
I forgot to thank everyone else for all the good wishes.
Thank you to all my Dogsey friends.

He didn't say Kazz we sent the videos but he didn't mention them so I guess he was happy with what he saw.

He asked if he limped after a walk and gave us instructions for the next 4 weeks and if we have any worries get back in touch.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-11-2023, 07:43 PM
Ok Ben is financing a new to him car but I wish he would make up his bloody mind. Knowing him he will leave it too late and the cars he is looking at will be snapped up. I told him to put a returnable holding deposit payment only about £100 but he is reluctant to do even that. To me that seems madness, but my advice goes in one ear and out the other.

I told the same to a friend when we had the kennels near Cannock. He put a holding deposit on a car. We turned up at the garage and another salesman had sold the car even though a holding deposit was in place. So my friend was offered a newer car with a higher spec for the same price as the garage had ballsed up

The same thing could happen to Ben but will he listen??????
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2023, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I forgot to thank everyone else for all the good wishes.
Thank you to all my Dogsey friends.

He didn't say Kazz we sent the videos but he didn't mention them so I guess he was happy with what he saw.

He asked if he limped after a walk and gave us instructions for the next 4 weeks and if we have any worries get back in touch.
Well I suppose he is happy then Lynn. All good to go.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2023, 08:17 PM
If it's returnable Barry, then I would do it.... I saw a Peugeot advertised at a local garage they didn't know which site it was going to go to so I asked if I could leave a deposit.....they said it was £100 but.....non refundable!! Buying a car is a huge decision, I am sure he will get there Barry
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2023, 09:14 PM
Thanks Kelly but I have found some now that will do for what I need. Lynn pleased to hear Brewster is getting around now. I am really fed up, my tele has been playing up all day on the bbc channels pixielating. I have phoned the landlord and hope he will look into it. I googled and it said it could be the weather. Huh good job I can watch what I am missing this evening tomorrow on iplayer.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2023, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Ok Ben is financing a new to him car but I wish he would make up his bloody mind. Knowing him he will leave it too late and the cars he is looking at will be snapped up. I told him to put a returnable holding deposit payment only about £100 but he is reluctant to do even that. To me that seems madness, but my advice goes in one ear and out the other.

I told the same to a friend when we had the kennels near Cannock. He put a holding deposit on a car. We turned up at the garage and another salesman had sold the car even though a holding deposit was in place. So my friend was offered a newer car with a higher spec for the same price as the garage had ballsed up

The same thing could happen to Ben but will he listen??????

I am sure he listens
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2