Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 08:58 PM

Oscar and the eye drops

Well Oscar (cat)had his first lot of drops in tonight - and I have to say he was brilliant I sat on the floor in the living room he came and lay by me I got the cotton wool and the cooled (previously boiled water) and wiped and cleaned all around his eye - he just lay there not moving.

Then I got the drops out and dropped one drop in his eye he blinked shook his head but lay there I did another drop (2 drops twice a day) and he just looked at me I sort of rubbed his eye together so it was all over his eye and he still lay there. this was about 5.30pmish and with no towel no 2nd pair of hands - ir no help reuired and I have a feeling he won't give me any trouble at all. He seemed to know I was rying to help. Daft old soul.

Just done 2nd lot of drops and he was just as good sat there while I cleaned his eye then popped the drops in - trust me to have a dozy cat
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 09:00 PM
aww kazz im so glad that oscar let you do all that to him without him putting up a fight well done oscar hope your eyes get better real soon
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 09:04 PM
Thank you very very much