Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 12:13 PM
aww hun i feel for ya
im the same, once ive been woken up thats me awake so i do not take too kindly to my sleep being interupted,, also like to sleep with either the tv or radio on,, i used to listen to graham torringtons late night love every night,, how sad is that lol
try talking to your parents and asking them to respect your privacy, i used to hate it when my mum came/went into my room uninvited then she would say "well its my house" so i moved out,, the joys eh,, im sure i will go through the same when abbie and devan are older

kimberley x x x
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'd love to be able to fall asleep with the stereo on *sigh*

I'm allowed to listen to classical with the volume down, but otherwise all music is off limits You are so lucky to have even that When I asked about privacy I was told firmly that I can have it when I move out, and anyway hat do you need privacy for!!!

Ah well, they make the rules here................I just live by them
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 01:00 PM
An ex boyfriend of mine "just had" to sleep with music or TV on. I found it so annoying as irritates everyone else around including neighbours etc. I don't see why if you have taken enough excercise during the day you cant just lie down close your eyes and sleep! Sorry I'm another boring old fart
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 01:05 PM
i love silence and darkness when i go to bed, cant sleep with any noise, TJ keeps me up with his snoring lol!

Try and compromise hannah thats what life is allll about
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 01:11 PM
hannah - can you not set a timer on your stereo so thjat it turns off about 1hr after u r asleep and then comes on 1hr before ur alarm or similar - I can do that on my stereo>>?

dani
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox
Welll bordercollieLvr....... as a parent of a son who does the same thing ......... I have to come dowm on the side of the OLDIES

You sound like my son, he goes to sleep and will leave his TV/SS on blasting away, as soon as i turn it off he will jump up, yet if i shouted at the top of my voice would he wake up, not on your nelly he would`nt.

So i`m being a real old grouch.......TURN IT OFF :smt021

Yes I agree Jackbox My two teenagers have their TV's on and listen to a Cd player with earphones on all at the same time. The telly is on a station that they aren't even watching but it seems too much trouble for them to turn it off Another thing that drives me mad is when they come downstairs and leave their tellys on, that really winds me up and I have threatened them with cutting the plugs of their tvs if they keep doing it
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 09:37 AM
I also listen to graham thats real sad, its got a timer but i cant work it im thick.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by BorderCollieLvr
Its 2.46am and im up because i got woken up!! my parents decided to come and turn my sterio off and give me a row coz i cant be listening to it when im asleep, well id like to know how i hear them turn it off then plus i dont have to get out of bed in the morning to listen to it before im properly awake. Now im wide awake from a nice happy sleep which i dont often get the one time i go to bed get comfy they have a moan i hate them!!!!! now im gona have to play some irritating internet game for a few hours.
OK moan over
BorderCollieLvr just have to buy a quieter stereo ?
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2005, 09:47 AM
what games do you like i have plenty canīt sleep either
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 11:14 AM
i should take up counting sheep. theres a game i found on the net where u have to round up sheep i play that when i cant sleep.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2