Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2024, 06:53 AM

Sunday 28th April 2024

Morning all. Makes for interesting reading about where you all have lived over the years. I am thinking again about another move but unless it has a garden and allows me to have a pet then I will stay here. Dull and overcast here and damp. Hope you all get some sunshine today. Sue, wow Barry helping? Amazing. Hope the knee is feeling a tad better today Kelly. Chris hope the eyes feel better today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-04-2024, 11:36 AM
Brenda
I have my moments, joking apart some of the bush height removal needed my small hand chain saw .

It was as tall as the one with flowers still all over it. so decided as it didn't do that well this year to cut it down to level with top of fence

oh my new camera is amazing a Panasonic G9 four thirds camera that took this picture unedited
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2024, 11:44 AM
Good afternoon Brenda hope you managed to get your walk in before the rain

I managed to walk Teazle in the dry. Sorted out the big freezer ready to do the monthly shop tomorrow. Barry might have helped to cut it down but left me to do the tidying up as usual. I now have blisters oh two fingers from the secateurs as some bits were quite hard to cut through. Still all bagged up now ready to go in the bin, if room after cutting the lawn or taking down the tip.

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2024, 01:22 PM
Good afternoon all

Rain, rain and more rain again for a change

Ted has been a bit 'off it' yesterday and today so missing his long walk is probably not too bad a disaster for him. Nothing substantial, but very tired yesterday and threw up this morning. As he was seeing off a Rottie, that may have been the cause of the 'ickiness' though.

I'm seeing so much better now but I've a big black floater that is driving me a little nuts. It may disappear on it's own, but, if not, I'll ask for it checking when I go for my next injection in a couple of weeks

Lovely photo TW. I can't make head nor tails of anything but a compact camera that does it all for you. Unfortunately, they seem to have stopped making them now.

Like Brenda, I hope the knee is feeling a bit better today Kelly
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2024, 01:28 PM
Good afternoon everyone.

Weeks holiday finished well work tomorrow and all jobs on my list and more completed as as normla completing jobs mean more appear in my eyeline. LOL

Brenda A place with a garden and a pet would suit you down to the ground. I hope you find it and also may be worth asking if you find the ideal place and garden even if not pet friendly asking a good friend of mine did and the owner said Yes she has lived there 14 years now.

To everyone have a good day and enjoy.