View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-05-2016, 01:47 PM
How much longer are we to have to put up with this looney red neck - can she not be removed from the site.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
How much longer are we to have to put up with this looney red neck - can she not be removed from the site.
I would really really like that. At this point she seems to have latched onto me and is following me around to everywhere I post to call me an idiot. I think it's time for her to go.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
I would really really like that. At this point she seems to have latched onto me and is following me around to everywhere I post to call me an idiot. I think it's time for her to go.
I would just ignore her, she keeps referring to others being idiots or mentally ill, there is only one mentally ill idiot on these threads and we all know who that is !!!!

Come on Azz, do the right thing and bin the fool !
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2016, 03:18 PM
I have her on ignore - but still read everyone else's comments.
This woman is clearly self obsessed, and would like to take over every thread. It's a good job her dogs are able to exercise themselves, because she is far too busy on here to look out for their welfare. The sad part is that genuine people who have come on here for help are not bothering to come back again as their threads become swamped by off topic drivel.
Enough!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Carolec, like you I have added her to ignore.....if everyone does the same she will get no response and pointless her posting
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
Actually you said that you ignored me, thus can not see my post. Why lie?
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 09:08 PM
I see you are in the US NickyAnn, where the use of shock and prong collars is much more widespread and accepted than here in the UK. In my experience, electric shock collars cause pain - that is their purpose. Not for me or my dogs, thank you.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I see you are in the US NickyAnn, where the use of shock and prong collars is much more widespread and accepted than here in the UK. In my experience, electric shock collars cause pain - that is their purpose. Not for me or my dogs, thank you.
My dogs shock collars cause absolutely no pain. Why because I do not use the shock function, my collar makes three types of sound and also vibrates. However if my dogs were to attack a small bear cub or baby fox I could stop them and PROTECT all.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
My dogs shock collars cause absolutely no pain. Why because I do not use the shock function, my collar makes three types of sound and also vibrates. However if my dogs were to attack a small bear cub or baby fox I could stop them and PROTECT all.
I could stop my dogs chasing and attacking wildlife through voice commands.

In fact this time last year I was walking two of my GSDs in a local forest. They started showing a lot of interest in a particular area and then a tiny roe deer fawn squeaked and stood up in the long grass. I immediately called to both my dogs who left the fawn and came to me. I have video.

Then just last week, I was walking in the Highlands of Scotland (where red deer are numerous) and my WL GSD and I came across a group of stags in a wooded glade. My dog set off to investigate and I immediately whistled him to stop and put him in a down. He then walked to heel past them.

Dogs can be trained.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I could stop my dogs chasing and attacking wildlife through voice commands.
Same.

I've called my dog off plenty of wildlife with no more than my voice. Even when a deer came crashing out of the woods and she started to take off after it, as soon as I called "Stop!" she stopped and then she came right back to me when I called her. No shock needed.
Page 28 of 42 « First < 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 > Last »