Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 02:32 PM

I hate people sometimes

A freind down the road from me had 2 tiny pups dumped at the end of her driveway yesterday, little collie crosses I think, the poor little mites are so terrified of people so have obviously not known any human kindness in their little lives. My freind cant keep them as she has 2 dogs and I simply dont have the room, so I am desperatly trying to find a rescue, I feel so resonsible for them, I couldnt sleep last night for worrying. They are approx 6 weeks if that, I am wary of taking them to the spca as I heard that they tend to pts little pups.
Why dont people spay and neuter their dogs to prevent these poor little babies from suffering, at the minute, they are cowering under a trailer, too scared to come out, altho the little girl is a bit bolder than the boy, and will venture out a few steps, but bolts back under the minute we try to coax her to us. God people make me sooo angry
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Some people are just idiots unfortunately.

I would have thought puppies would have a really good chance of a new home in a rescue.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 02:42 PM
awww no poor little things!!! is there no way of trapping them somewhere so you can at least bring them into warmth?

it must be so cold for them...

People can be scum of the earth sometimes!
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
awww no poor little things!!! is there no way of trapping them somewhere so you can at least bring them into warmth?

it must be so cold for them...

People can be scum of the earth sometimes!
We have a nice warm fleecy cat bed we are trying to entice them into, i think if the girl comes first, the little guy will follow her.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 03:32 PM
So sorry to hear.......hope you get them to trust you, they will need to be feed reqular so they will start to come...I'm sure the little girl will so hopefully the other will follow. If puppies are put to sleep by you, could you not advertise them yourselves. At least they stand a chance of getting a home then, but surely spca will try, or are they over run???
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 04:08 PM
oh those poor puppies, hope u can get them in the warm. some ppl just make me so angry.a disposable society we live in im afraid.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 04:20 PM
What a shame, some people have their heads screwed on backwards
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh, Sue, this is awful. No wonder you feel bad. Hope you can help in some way
Hugs hon - life is total poo at times
x0x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Oh no, how awful. I hope you manage to get them into the warmth at least. Some people are just inhuman. Makes my blood boil
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Like you, this has really upset me poor little mites, how can people be like this to an innocent little animal

What about the Dog's Trust, they don't put dogs down do they????? You can't just leave them to fend for themselves can you???
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >