View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks guys I thought it was a darn fine idea too. Just got out the bath, now sat next to T on the sofa, corrie will be on in 5 minutes and then Wire in the Blood

I have my dear friend Lindor on my right and am desperately trying to relax... (I'm really struggling not to get my accounts out!)

I'm such an old woman...
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
Thanks guys I thought it was a darn fine idea too. Just got out the bath, now sat next to T on the sofa, corrie will be on in 5 minutes and then Wire in the Blood

I have my dear friend Lindor on my right and am desperately trying to relax... (I'm really struggling not to get my accounts out!)

I'm such an old woman...
I like the sound of this, Lottie!

Well, if you're an old woman, then I must be too! At 23!

I would rather have a nice like this than go to a nightclub, for example. It's just not my scene and right out of my comfort zone to the point where I feel really awkward. I do, however, like nights out for a meal, the pictures, the theatre etc.

I also don't mind going to a nice bar for a while, but I don't like it wild!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Aw Nicola you sound just like me! I'm only 20 and am just the same! I worry that people will think I'm boring
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
Aw Nicola you sound just like me! I'm only 20 and am just the same! I worry that people will think I'm boring
Yes, I worry about that too, but then it's what I'm more comfortable doing. Sometimes I wonder if I should take myself out of my comfort zone from time to time.

I used to be really shy, still am to an extent but I'm starting to come out my shell a bit now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2