Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 01:49 PM

OH's Ferrari driving afternoon at Knockhill

Last week my OH finally used his driving experience voucher I got him for Valentines Day so here are photo's of it he had a fantastic time and now wants to go back for the full day experience

The car

Ready for the off

And on the laps

Thanks for looking
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Gorgeous......A red Ferrari has always been my dream car from the age of about 8!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Oh wow I bet he enjoyed every minute of that! Can I ask how tall your o/h is please??? Just wondering whether I could book something like this down here for Dave coz he's a Ferrari fanatic, but most of the exotics are too small for him to get into, being 6ft 2", but then Jeremy always manages it somehow doesn't he!!??

Personally, I don't like Ferrari's coz they always look like kit cars to me except some of the newer ones, but I think Dave's fave is the 544 or something? Not into them myself, so I don't know! I do remember when I was 15 I was in love with a bright red GTO which I THINK must have been a Ferrari of some kind?
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh wow I bet he enjoyed every minute of that! Can I ask how tall your o/h is please??? Just wondering whether I could book something like this down here for Dave coz he's a Ferrari fanatic, but most of the exotics are too small for him to get into, being 6ft 2", but then Jeremy always manages it somehow doesn't he!!??

Personally, I don't like Ferrari's coz they always look like kit cars to me except some of the newer ones, but I think Dave's fave is the 544 or something? Not into them myself, so I don't know! I do remember when I was 15 I was in love with a bright red GTO which I THINK must have been a Ferrari of some kind?
Stuarts fav is the 612 but I couldn't find anywhere that had 1 to drive and though he had a BRILLIANT time he said his fav colour was dark blue and they say woman are fussy!!
Stuart is 6ft but there was loads of room, I'm sure Dave would manage. It was well worth it he turned into a big kid again and really did have a ball. If there is somewhere you had in mind I am sure they would tell you about heights but I doubt it'd be a problem. Definitely a gift worth giving
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Oh thanks for posting these... my OH is going on a driving experience in November, and he is so excited about it!!

I shall show him the pics when I get home!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Lynne, what's your OH doing driving my car around Knockhill when it's supposed to be neatly tucked up in my brothers garage in Suffolk

I'll forgive him if he fills the tank before returning 'tho
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Lynne, what's your OH doing driving my car around Knockhill when it's supposed to be neatly tucked up in my brothers garage in Suffolk

I'll forgive him if he fills the tank before returning 'tho

Tank duly filled does that mean you'll forget about the dents!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Tank duly filled does that mean you'll forget about the dents!!!
OMG now you tell me
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 05:03 PM
nice one.. he looks like the cat that got the cream...
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Cool...I've been around knockhill in a saloon stock car LOL

Did he not fancy a go in the Legends??