View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

03-05-2006, 03:42 PM
back home we ahve a no cold calling policy on most steets now, if soemone does cold call then i usually tell them to fook right off before i hit them for trespassing on my property, as the new law states i have a right to defend my own home with reaosnable force.lol

as for telephones companies. say your tps. dont have to be signed up but helps if yo uare, they soon go quiet.lol
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2006, 03:47 PM
ahhh my parents have evil minds when it comes to things like this. Just recently a salesman turned up at the door who we had seen 3 times that weeks alone! My dad sent my 7 year old brother to the door (who is a real actor in the making!!) and told him to answer the door and if he asked "are your mum and dad in?" to burst into tears and say that his dad had died. Now i thought this was sooo horrible you should have seen the guys face. The performance was all finished off by my mum telling my brother it was "ok" and shutting the door.

hmmm still have not decided whether or not to disown my family, they are lovely (most of the time) but EEEEEEEVVVVVIL
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2006, 03:55 PM
I use to take Max to the door with me,and they use to say is he safe,said don't know do you want to try and get in we will soon find out,they backed off really quick.You can go on the net now and compare the prices,so why are they bothering coming round.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 03:57 PM
I have a sign up and they still knock it makes me wonder if these door knockers can read ???????????????????
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by SpottyDogsRule
ahhh my parents have evil minds when it comes to things like this. Just recently a salesman turned up at the door who we had seen 3 times that weeks alone! My dad sent my 7 year old brother to the door (who is a real actor in the making!!) and told him to answer the door and if he asked "are your mum and dad in?" to burst into tears and say that his dad had died. Now i thought this was sooo horrible you should have seen the guys face. The performance was all finished off by my mum telling my brother it was "ok" and shutting the door.

hmmm still have not decided whether or not to disown my family, they are lovely (most of the time) but EEEEEEEVVVVVIL

So good must get the kids practising!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2