Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kaybee01
New Member!
Female 

02-04-2017, 04:29 PM

Tie out

I adopted a 4 yr old Lhasa Apso mix about 4 months ago. She weighs approx 19 lbs. My question is.....I don't have fully fenced back yard so I need to be able to tie her out especially first thing for short time. I can see her outside but she like to take her time. She doesn't mind being tied and loved being outside. Perfectly safe. What is best tie out to use? She doesn't seem to like the cable...too restricting I think. She has short legs and has trouble walking around cable. It's a nice area she has, lots of room to walk around. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by Kaybee01 View Post
I adopted a 4 yr old Lhasa Apso mix about 4 months ago. She weighs approx 19 lbs. My question is.....I don't have fully fenced back yard so I need to be able to tie her out especially first thing for short time. I can see her outside but she like to take her time. She doesn't mind being tied and loved being outside. Perfectly safe. What is best tie out to use? She doesn't seem to like the cable...too restricting I think. She has short legs and has trouble walking around cable. It's a nice area she has, lots of room to walk around. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Could you fence your back yard or at least a section of it where your dog could run free?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2017, 11:24 PM
Just a thought
Put in 2 posts and a rope between them with a collar lead hanging from it.

All you have to do then is clip it to the dogs collar and the dog can freely run up and down the length of the rope without it getting tangled in his legs