View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Like you Helena we too are getting post for previous owners of the house and not the ones we bought from but from back in 2000 Just stoic it back in the post as not known and put in post box when next passing - could be days waiting for that

Yes it is hot in our little corner of the world but we had better make the most of it as it forecast to go downhill from tomorrow

OH has done the curtain pole not a big job and fortunately it is into a solid wall and not plasterboard but of course I have had to clean up and put everything back in place

So pleased to see you enjoyed your ride Moyra and Amber has had a good walk.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Afternoon Everyone all housework done some rhubarb frozen and some runner beans. Had neighbour round with an update re: new access the brewery are prepared to sell him some land so he now needs to barter price with them the neighbour and us and put forward plans for his house and grounds to see if he can get planning permission he has a few ideas up his sleeve. His architect is on holiday till 12 th August so it will stand still for a bit again.

Griff good luck with the clutch and getting a fair price for fitting.
We always get the cleaning up Sue. Even if Gorden does clear up I fond myself going round behind him. Discreetly of course.
How rude Helena. If the envelope is repairable stick it back in that and put it back in the post with Deceased in big capital letters written on it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Very Well Done Lynn so pleased for you, when you get the quote for the windows, ignore it (unless it is lower) and offer them cash instead, I can't see it being more than £1k, more than likely a lot less than that. Come just in time for your holidaysvas well, now you can have ice cream everyday
Weather not looking wonderful this morning, so abandoned the plan for the river and did walks instead, and of course the sun is out and its lovely and warm, not hot though but it would ha ebeen lovely on the river. Tomorrow's forecast is rubbish, but if it changes then it'll be the river tomorrow, as its the only place I'm able to let Keshi have a decent run round, with her penchant for footballs and chasing other dogs she's on a line mostly when we're out walking. I let her off lead in a secluded part where the old bleachworks was as its quite overgrown so people don't go around that bit, they stick to the grass and the trails, but not enough for her really. Can't let her off on the field because of the kids playing football either
Having a butty and a cup of tea now and then off to see if my laptops ready.
Griff, I bet you're still picking yourself up off the floor from that quote, surely there someone able to do it cheaper than that
Moyra, fantastic you're out and about on Blue, with Amber trotting alongside, what a change this will make to your life
Nippy, is all the decorating finished and just the new carpet to be laid, who's cooking your Birthday Tea by the way
I'm sure your sis will treat you Elaine, you're always there for her,chicks sound adorable and can't wait for piccies. Not heard from friend with GSD's and Maya, so take it all are well there. Those Sketchers sound good, Helena, am on one Final Push with getting the outside of the house painted, with all the money I saved for the roof and the car not being needed, then it will be winter probably so no need for trainers by then.
Nigel and a Yung Man just appeared in my front garden and they are starting painting next week, Ros (neighbour 2 doors down) was laughing because he had the cheek to say 'you will have the stuff won't you June' we both said to him 'you're the weakest link Nigel'
So will price some Sikkens up whilst I'm out,probably need to remortgage!
Sue sit down with a cool drink before you explode
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2014, 02:09 PM
That's brill news Lynn
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Nice one Lynn
Glad you are out and about Moyra, you're going to love it I know
Helena Lol about the letter!
Decorator has finished and gone other than collecting his tools in the morning, it all looks smashing. He certainly was a good worker.
I feel absolutely shattered, I hate my routine being out out
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Just popped up for my prescriptions, so now I am set up for a while. He has prescribed me some Quinnine sulphate for my cramp so I do not have to take this odd mixture from the states. Brilliant!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Nippy Jen, so glad things are progressing there, hopefully all will be wonderful for your Birthday on Monday, and if I should forget because of my lack of mental faculty may I wish you a happy birthday now!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Lol Moyra, thank you very much.
I doubt if you will forget because I'm like a big kid on my birthdays so I expect I shall be bringing the subject up again before then
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Hi
My butt is finally on a seat Gorgeous day,got all my jobs done,even tracked down some of those sticky things you hang up for the flies They look disgusting but are so working! Can't use sprays around the Princess
Well done LYNN delighted for you and MOYRA,all the very best with Blue you'll not know yourself xx
Oldest due home shortly,can't think what we'll have for tea Maybe get a pizza or two don't feel like cooking.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Thanks everyone got some quinine sulphate from my doc today so hopefully, I shall not need the homeopatic quinine I got from the states. I am going to call it quits on here now and take myself off to watch some tele and bed. Night night all. God bless.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >