Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2014, 06:06 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Thursday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Thursday at last, and Dave will be home for a lovely long week-end, and it's the last day of work for some of you for 4 days too, and I know the sun is going to shine on us all

Elaine, thinking of you this morning with Kacie's spey, we're all sending positive vibes that everything goes as it should and you'll have her back in no time.xx#

Sally enjoy your day with your God daughter, hope that all goes smoothly for you too. Thanks for those words of wisdom about the cocker, and now that I've slept on it, the idea has gone right out the window!

Lynn, glad you had such a lovely day yesterday but blimey that journey home sounds a nightmare. There were problems everywhere yesterday it seems, probably due to a horrendous pile up on the M26 which of course, is that bit inbetween the M25/M20/M23 for Gatwick and because it was closed, it must have caused bottlenecks everywhere, but glad you eventually got back safely.

Jeesus Christ, a blinkin cat had the cheek to walk across our garden just now and Zena was sitting here next to me staring out there through the conservatory and she was off like a shot after it with me yelling leave it my poor neighbours, it's so quiet around here Pleased to say, no damage done to cat or dog, but my throat is sore lol!

Now where was I Better just say hope everyone is good today along with the doglets and enjoy your day
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2014, 06:18 AM
Morning H and all

Charly, Ash and Harley arrived just before midnight after an awful and very long journey getting out from Surrey. They were very tired when they arrived but I still didn't get to bed until about 2am and then I was buzzin and couldn't sleep so ended up reading till nearly 3.30am and I had to be up at 6am to start getting ready for work.
Lets hope we are not too busy as I don't think I will be with it

Charly and Ash are off to a wedding of one of Charlys friends this morning so Harley will be home alone till I get back about 3.30 to dog sit.

Unfortunately I have to work as normal tomorrow and Monday and Saturday the "All about Dogs" show is on at Ipswich Suffolk so I will be working there all day on the greyhound stand. Charly and Ash are going to go with Harley so I may get to see them for some of the time they are visiting if they stop by our stand.

Elaine thinking of Kacie today and I hope the spay goes well.

H enjoy your long weekend with Dave and I am glad that cat lived to see another day.

Sally have a lovely day with your god daughter.

I suppose I had better get a move on. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Morning Helena. Well at the least the cat didn't come in the house like we had Tuesday morning. Dillon didn't even know neighbour came in got said kitten and left and he was still sniffing around the garden. Thank goodness.
No more shouting for you today.
I had an awful job getting to Essex and getting back and it was on the radio most of the day about the problems so no wonder really. Anyway got there safe and home safe which I am always grateful for.
Fingers crossed Dave is in a buoyant mood for the long weekend.
Morning Bev glad Charly and Ash eventually arrived and safely with Harley.
Elaine thinking of you today re: Kacies spey.

Just heard they are expecting roads to be busy again today.
Sunny here but it does keep dipping behind clouds every so often.
Just washing tidying and pottering here today and waiting for a dog food delivery.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2014, 06:35 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

GOOD LUCK KACIE ....

I was up soon after six but it is such a beautiful morning I stayed up and had a tidy before catching up on here More working the garden today.

Helena The image of Zena trying to chase that cat you yelling after her made me laugh ..... shattering the silence of you beautiful quiet location Enjoy your walk and day before Dave gets back.
Bev I had no idea that they were still having problems on the motorway in Surrey ... I thought it was only down towards Kent They must be shattered ... you too after so little sleep. I hope work is gentle with you today and you can then enjoy coming home to Harvey.
Lynn A nightmare journey for you too yesterday .... I am so pleased I visited my Mum in the morning I'm glad your visit went well.
Sally Enjoy your day with your G-d.

As soon as my son has gone off to work in 20 minutes I'll take my boys out to avoid all the visiting dogs who all seemed to have arrived in the last few days and all appear to be being walked by children

See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Morning Jenny another early bird.
Enjoy your day gardening. The walks sound less pleasurable at the moment.
Forgot to mention Sally. Enjoy the visit today.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2014, 07:01 AM
Morning all. Nothing worse than terrible traffic Lynn, but as you say sometimes you've just got to be grateful you're not the reason it's bad.

Last day at work before a long weekend for me!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2014, 07:14 AM
Good Morning All
I hope Kacie's spey goes well and is uncomplicated
DIY weekend for us..... unplanned unfortunately, we have a piece of wood between the two upvc windows and we had the barge boards replaced years ago by some cowboys, we asked them to remove the wood and replace with upvc, they tried to remove the wood but just clad the wood with upvc, anyway, the wood is now coming away from the breeze block that it should be attached to, it is fixed to nothing and the breeze blocks have crumbled, got my dad to look for me and the window is also hanging out as they left the board unsecured the water got in and the breeze block erroded, luckily i am too ill to even attempt a ladder so this job has my dads name on it... i will stick to tea making Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Good morning all another lovely day by the look of it. I hope everyone is well. I am still very tired but my mouth is feeling much better. Roll on July when they do my dentures seems a long time to wait.

Take care everyone and have a good day, God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Morning all,
Hope Kacies spay goes well this morning
I'm off out shopping with my daughter this morning, then least I get to come home and do nothing, I'm off today and tomorrow

Helena that would be Rosie if a cat would dare to wander in our garden lo, glad both Zena and the cat are safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Morning Helena and all.
Thinking of Elaines Kacey this morning, I'm sure all will go well.
MM glad Charly eventually got home safely.
Morning Lynn, we thought t hat Torbay was busy yesterday, it would seem that everywhere was.
Morning Jenny and Emma hope you have a good day.
Griff you take care and as you say stick to tea making, hope it all goes well.
Hi Moyra and Mandy hope you both enjoy your day.

We have a funeral to go to this morning then this afternoon Brian has been called back to the surgery, still things not right with his blood.
See ya all later.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »