Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-06-2012, 09:08 PM

Suede - 7 month old male Bull X Lurcher

Suede, Bull Lurcher, DOB 12.11 - Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire

Homing Requirements: Suede needs to live with at least one other dog who will play the role model to him. Dog experienced family to offer him skills and reassurance as he approaches milestones, catching up developmentally in stages missed through his impoverished past. Secure garden with panel fencing.

His Story: Handed in as stray by owners 'pretending to be finders' as too nervous to be easily captured. Just 7 months old, so has time to put his dark past behind him. Vaccinated and chipped. Fostered in Tewkesbury with 3 adult dogs and 2 young children...and doing just fine!

Advert: Suede is a 'kid' and needs 'kid gloves'. Suede is reserved and currently kept on a long line for easy retrieval. He is fostered in a multi-dog household and relaxed around dogs and coming close to his humans and their children. Suede was a very sad puppy. He is learning to bond with people but is still distant, flinches when touched and is clearly afraid when he first came into rescue. Suede is very happy to meet dogs.

Suede is soft and so beautiful ...beautiful colouring, so soft to touch and has yellow eyes. He achieves eye contact and responds to praise. His head is covered in scarring? ex-bait puppy or just a pack turned on him. Suede has now got a fresh start, wholesome food and gentle patient people to develop a relationship with him in foster. Can he persuade you to be his Forever home!

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Stunning, stunning boy! How can people be so awful?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

26-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Stunning, stunning boy! How can people be so awful?
Agree - so sad

Hope he finds a forever home soon.
toobendy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-06-2012, 12:52 AM
awww i'm in love with him so wish i could give him a home but whilst i still have tiger my 12 year old terrier who can be dog aggressive i could only go for a very young pup seen as she is ok with very young pups like 12 weeks at very oldest. hope he soon gets a loving home
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2012, 09:52 AM
So gorgeous I wish I was in a position to help but he's nearly the same age as my 2, and they are far from role models Hope he finds a perfect life and realises we humans ain't all bad
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2012, 10:11 AM
He is a stunner, I hope he can find his forever home soon.
Angie1966
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-06-2012, 10:21 AM
I'm sure this gorgeous little fella will soon get the home he so deserves. Loving his name!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-08-2012, 09:40 PM
This dog has now found their forever home!
Closed Thread