View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Thanks to both of you, Gnasher (was hoping you'd come here and comment) and Myrksy, as well. I'm glad everyone seems to think the dogs did okay. I think they (the women) might have been scared of us, and I was hoping it was not due to them (the dogs) doing something. I now think that they just don't like dogs and wanted to avoid them, which is totally fine!!
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2015, 07:09 PM
I think your dogs were fine.
Not everybody likes dog or might not want to get too close for various reasons, so I wouldnt worry about their reaction . To be honest , I couldn't see what the women were doing except move away , so I dont think their behaviour that odd.
I love dogs but I dont like to get too close to big dogs incase they knock into me .
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Yes, their behavior was odd for me. People here don't get quiet when passing by, or hold their heads down, or really just seem so standoffish. It's strange for here.

Everyone always waves and speaks, or at least makes eye contact and smiles. But when I looked over at them to do this... they had their heads looking at the ground and were silent.

It's fine, just unusual... but these people spoke a different tongue, and perhaps they're new here... so maybe that was it.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3