View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Helena That set looks fantastic and I had no idea that you had a conservatory Dave will soon be back to sit in the other chair and chat away to you .... or maybe Zena if you put a throw on if first
Elaine I've never heard of that and it sounds excellent .... you'll be buying loads of fruit now won't you ... or do you grow some?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 12:59 PM
and ooooooooooooooh to you too Elaine cos I now want one of those!!!!! I could do wonders with a few bars of chocklit in that little contraption not to mention rasberries, strawberries maybe even bananas? Oh I'm gonna buy one of those now for my birthday from Dave

Jenny, and there it was gooooorn Can't believe that was just a Christmas tree at one time You will sorely miss that during the hot, summer months (if we get any of course). I do hope your car trip doesn't end up in another nightmare this afternoon Jen. I shall be asleep anyway, but I will be thinking of you when I wake up just in case you're stuck somewhere going nowhere. Hopefully, you can avoid that M25? Good luck anyway, and let's hope that's now the end of these car trips for o/h hey?

Off for nanny nap now and a little bit of Jeremy and to see how the other 'arf lives Talking of which, where's our Gordon today then
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Wow Jenny, that is - was some tree!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Hello everyone, Oh dear Bev, please crash out in bed and get a good sleep. You definitely need to rest.

I hope everyone else all ok do take care of yourselves, God bless, Moyra. xxxx
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Poor tree JENNY. Those fir trees grow so big though they do take over a bit. It will give you a better view now though.
Your furniture looks lovely HELENA. Just the job for summer.
We went out to the park but I only had my fleece on & it started raining so we turned back. Only out an hour. Never mind Taff had a good walk yesterday so it won't kill him for once
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Afternoon Helena that set looks lovely. Enjoy the nanny nap.
Elaine that looks good. Happy early birthday. Now get to the shops woman.
That tree had got a bit out of control hadn't it Jenny. I think it had to go.
Good luck with the traffic this afternoon.

Well it stooped raining so Dillon and I went for stroll down the garden to the recycling bin. He is still out there and it has rained again only a shower this time. I think he is going feral.
Have a chicken and veg korma curry in the pot for tea tonight. Smelling lovely.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Hello
Wee quick one
Thanks LYNN & ELAINE tooth filled this morning That's two fillings I have now Anyway,great its done
H.love the wee set,gorge
JENNY lovely pics ELAINE,cool frozen thingy
Youngest is off for a camping weekend shortly Hope everyone is well...oh BEV(( hugs))will see ya later when I see the wee blade off.Alone weekend with OH...this will be good!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 01:48 PM
LYNN I'll never come for tea unless you stop putting chicken in the Korma!! Just veggie's please
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Afternoon Moyra.
Afternoon Eileen glad you survived the dentist. Next one will be veggie just for you. Enjoy your weekend.
Just had a small bowlful it is gorgeous all done in that varichef in 30 minutes.
Now got some bread in the machine to mix and prove and then it will go in the oven. The blade of my bread maker leaves a hole through the middle.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Morning all.... Happy Friday... although it would appear I might be working again this weekend *sigh*

Not much planned for today, looks like it is going to be a gorgeous day.. off out to clean out the chickens in a mo!

Mrs Norris is back to her normal self, she didn't sit on the golf balls for too long, and hasn't gone broody, so I have no idea what was up with her, I guess we all have off days!

Right, gotta run.. HI to everyone, loving the rattan set, the tree removal, and all the stories you have told.

bye xxx
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »