register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Its beautiful here, blue sky, sunshine, then you go out and there is a freezing cold wind
I may try to get all the girlies onto the river today though as it is at least trying to be a good day, maybe the wind will disappear eh
Never got back on D.A.D last night, I had 2 puppy owners emailing, just chatty stuff really. Got some cracking piccies of Horatio and also a lovely chat with Che's mummy, and obviously Horatio's daddy. So we all exchanged piccies for the rest of the evening really. Then they both met each other on the TUBR part of that well known social networking site, I'm not on there, but then they were chatting on there as well as emailing me. That went on quite late, then I did girlie brekkies, had a soak and then read for a while, so I was very late when I finally went to sleep.
Bev, hope Harley is fine today, he will go berserk when Charly and Ash get home, because he probably believes he has yet another home with them staying longer away longer than planned.
Thinking of Kacie this morning and hoping she was OK last night Elaine.
Back later........
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 09:51 AM
just had the most wonderful lie in after getting up a 7 every day for months!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 10:09 AM
Morning all. Yes!!! Sunshine here. We've not really got the cold wind either just washed my fleeces - along with other stuff so I hope I won't need them today.
Glad Mart likes the new place - how could he not
Congratulations to your G /daughter NIPPY. Hope she loves the job.
I bet Harley is going ecstatic now BEV.
Only been to Morrisons this morning. I treated myself to a Choklit Orange - they're on special offer 95p so how could I resist.
Have an enjoyable Good Friday everyone.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Hi again all

Went down to the beach but the whole world was there this morning, but no mishaps thank goodness, and Zena had a ball charging in and out of the sea, got soaked again, but she'll soon dry off, cos it's beautiful here again

Bev, so pleased to hear Harley eventually settled for you and has now stuck to you like glue lol! Shame you're going to miss their arrival home cos it's something to behold!

Jen, great news for your g/daughter, well done to her, I bet she'll love working there. Sorry yesterday was such a pain at the doc's for you, but then that's how it goes, it stresses you out just being there doesn't it, even on the wrong day (well, according to them! That happened to me if you remember ).

June, sorry it's still a bit on the chilly side ooop norf but then that's why people trapse down to the south coast, it's definitely the Riveria today down here Enjoy the river run with the girlies.

Lynn, enjoy your gardening today with a little bit of help from Dillon I'm sure.

Moyra, hope Amber's ok now? I don't know whether you got your sample or not.

Pat, have a great time with Martin over the next few days, try not to wear him out, he probably came over for a rest lol!

Gordon, thanks for the terminal prognosis on the deadsus lotsus, I was guessing it might be of the puddameinaskip everbrown variety Shoulda left him where he was shouldn't I, but it was quite a pain shaping it into a nice ball with the hedgecutters, being so close to the fence, I'm actually glad to see that back of it.

Dave's making a right old racket sanding the big double garage door out there, and I popped out for petrol and a paper and I'm cooking a small turkey for today. Mad I know, but they had some nice fresh ones in Mr S and it'll make such an easy lunch for us tomorrow what with me having the change-over at the van.

Got a few clouds spilling over my sunshine atm, I hope you haven't sent yours down here Had a clear blue sky when I got home, and now the washing's blowing about on the line, it doesn't look so good now.

Hey ho, I'm sure it won't rain, and I'm just off up to the woods with Zena for a little amble before lunch. Catch you all later, hope you're all enjoying this day off work, especially you Emma.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Morning all

Elaine, hope Kacie is okay today.

Madmare, sounds like Harley has really settled in with you.

Tang, could always get some straighteners

Nippy, chuffed for your gdaughter

Well I've had a long lie in, but had some very very strange dreams, including searching for my bike in some sheds at the school I work in (they don't have sheds), finding a lost dog and returning it, cycling into Inverness to catch my train, only it wasn't Inverness...it was a very odd set of dreams.

Just contemplating getting up and going for a walk. Dougal needs it and so do I. May even go running later, feeling fairly with it this morning. However at the moment I am going to have my morning coffee before doing anything.

This afternoon, depending on how Brian is feeling we are planning to go see a historical graveyard that is behind Alness. It's got gravestones with all sorts of interesting markings, I used to go up there all the time as my Granny lived just along from it but wouldn't actually go into the graveyard (that I remember). So hoping to get there this afternoon.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-04-2014, 10:36 AM

Just popping to say that thankfully Da Booga did not have another seizure during the night, so am hoping that this last episode is over and she will be sz-free for a bit longer this time.

Lots to do as I am sorting out food for Shabbat and also only have Sunday until evening to cook for Monday, which is the last day of Passover and a Holy Day. I think I will be glad come Tuesday when the macolet will be open again as I have missed being able to just buzz over for the odd necessity this week.

Elaine - I do hope that Kacie is is feeling better today.

Bev - I am glad that Harley finally settled with you!

Nippy - congratulations to your granddaughter for getting the job!

To everyone, whatever you have planned:

Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Afternoon (just) all,

Another stunning day although a little breezy but know it will be downhill from tomorrow afternoon onwards for a few days. We had a lovely walk this morning and stood and watched two Eucalyptus trees being topped. The dogs were absolutely fascinated Then having bought a paper a friend phoned and asked me round for coffee. Just got back from there and it was lovely having a catch-up.

So my relaxing day has started really really well

I have just lost all of my post .... so angry I did click on undo and it just replaced a minute bit of the post under a bold heading for Nippy saying "Glad you had a well earned lie in" ..... which of course was my comment for Emmis

Sorry about that folks but I did comment on all the posts

I'll come back in later once I've had a bite of lunch.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Afternoon everyone. Congratulations to your Granddaughter Nippy Jen.

We have had rain not heavy, sun and it is very breezy. Sheets went in the tumbler in the end.
Housework done all through and bed changed. Gorden and Dillon have been doing some gardening and I will be out there too in a bit after my well earned sit down and coffee.
Mostly in a supervisory role I think.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Good Afternoon all, we have some glorious sunshine again... i am happy about that.been to hospital for yet another CT scan this morning, that is 3 in 10 days!
Tang, i don't know if something like this would help you with your hair
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/4433659.htm
my hair is exceptionally short and it is spiky/messy so it literally means a bit of styling cream and it is done, it varies between black and pink black and blue and purple and black
my dad hasn't seen to my window yet... it has been put off until tomorrow... i suspect it will be put off permanantly
hope everyone has a good weekend and don't eat too many easter eggs!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Morning all, Happy Good Friday to you all... hope you all have a super duper Easter weekend!

I loved reading about Harley, and him settling down, I bet he went nuts when Ash and Charly got back!!! Pleased everyone is having sunshine, looks like we might eke out a dry day today!

Off to work in a mo.. navigating the challenges of the hallway! traffic has been terrible lately! Mind you it was book club last night and I have to confess to having a couple glasses of vino, and OH MY can I notice it this morning, not sure if it was the wine of the late night but I am SO tired hey ho!! soon be 5 oclock.

I am walking with my friend and totally MAD dogs today, so at least that will get me out and clear my head!

Happy Friday everyone!!
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »