View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Just nipped in to say, Thanks guys, for all the Dogsey vibes sent to Kacie for tomorrow, you guys are the best xxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Oh no Jenny is the M25 bad again. Charly Ash and Harley will be trying to get round there shortly to come here. I will expect them very late then. That road is horrendous and people wonder why I refuse to drive on it.

June I remember reading all what happened to him, poor lad. Lets hope he has really fell on his paws now and has a happy fun future ahead of him.

Pat that puppy is gorgeous. is it a little boy or girl? Just adorable.

Linda so pleased Michael has his place at his chosen school. I heard on the news tonight so many have been disappointed.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 06:55 PM
It's a girl Bev. Hope your 'kids' aren't too held up tonight.

Add the M25 to the things I don't miss since leaving UK!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:18 PM
There is nothing in this world quite as cute as a little cocker puppy I was actually only thinking the other day how much I would like another little cocker I might just go and do it one day and s*d the consequences with Dave. The urge is getting stronger day by day, might check out the cocker rescues if there are such a thing cos who would want to give one of these up.

Well done Jen on those shirts, sorry it wore you out along with Red Adair, but good on that car of yours getting you to that restaurant for lunch

Jenny, I heard on the radio this morning that the M25 had a 12 mile queue at one point Then I heard it was closed this evening? Could be wrong, but either they closed it this afternoon and opened it this evening, or it's closed all day and still is somewhere along the route, so Bev, I hope Charly and Ash aren't stuck in that lot.

Good luck again for tomorrow Elaine, I'm sure it will go smoothly.

Quick Hi to Sally for when you pop in tonight, hope that new pump thingie in the pond is working properly now.

That's it from me, enjoy your D.a.D session tonight, I'm signing off for the night cos I couldn't stop cleaning windows and now I've wored meself all out. Night night all see you tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Hellooooo everyone got in about 7 am on 2nd glass of red had tea and been reading all 7 pages of the thread.
Sorry about poorly teefies that needed stitches. Positive vibes for Kacie and Pereg. June lovely pics of your baby and I hope he is doing well now. Sorry about the parking glad you got the microwave sorted.
Bad news about the problems with moving and leccy hope its sorted soon, glad to hear shirts were eventually found and I hope Ref Adair has recovered.
Jenny sorry to hear about mum and the roads have been awful today you have my sympathy. Bev hoping Charly and Ash get through with no problems.
Pat love the picture of Nieces puppy, Eileen hope the spinning goes well and Helena sorry you had to run the gauntlet with the BC's and hope your resting now.
Linda good news about Michaels admission what a relief. ou are now in training for the future.
I hope I have got everyone.

Left here at 9 am this morning and was doing well until I hit the M11 and within minutes we ground to a halt. Sat and waited and we were going nowhere then a fire engine came along between the two lanes so there must of been an accident luckily I was right on a slip road to pull off so set Mrs sat nav up and had to go through the Cambridge ring road never done it before on my own. Got to Gills around 11.45 instead of 11.30 as planned. She was in good spirits and we had a lovely day out. Eileen I got her birthday wrong its Sunday.
Left Gill at 4.30 took me ages to get on the M11 to come home took a detour I know near Harlow still a problem so had to sit it out. Eventually hit the motorway then hit a jam again anyway 2 hr journey took me 21/2 hours to say I'm knackered is an understatement.
Anyway back safe and sound that's the main thing and had my tea microwaved by Gorden and now relaxing after a nice day out with Gill.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:27 PM
The M25 was really bad this morning but I believe is fine this evening, so don't panic Bev they should be fine and Elaine no I didn't see your OH today stuck on motorway
Tang Aw what a beautiful pup
Nippy You did well today with those clothes .... a lot more like it than paying that price at M&S.

Off to take Rucksack onto the field opposite because the little devil keeps waking me up before six every morning wanting a poo ..... sorry more info than you need
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:32 PM
More motorway angst. Well I've run my bath with the Lush Secret Garden bath bomb in it and there are early Easter fireworks in the distance so Bella is a bit barky - I've put her bed in the bathroom and she can come in there with me and my book.

(Am surprised it hasn't set off the hunting dogs in the kennels over the back but they are probably so used to BANGS that it doesn't bother them?)

Was going to faff and put some photos up but can't be bovvered!

Phone seems to have sorted itself out but I will let Mart take a look before I put more than a tenner at a time on it at the mo.

I now CAN'T WAIT to see Martin. Am taking Bella to the airport with me so she can jump all over him in the car on the way home! We will hopefully be in time for a quick drink in the Village Tavern on the way back. They can meet Bella and Martin at the same time!

I have trouble sleeping when family are due over and have trouble breathing while they are 'in the air' lol!

**edit edit. Nippy and clothes? WHAT have I missed?

** re-edit. Bah Sainsburys - no Sainsburys here alas. No Sainsburys and no Tesco. We have most other stores. Island ain't big enough for them apparently - not a big enough pool of buyers!

Seems I missed PAGES of posts - microwaves and all sorts.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Hello children, and I have read every page - H, step away from that Cocker puppy now......go on, back you go You have just got the house as you want it, and a puppy could undo whole heaps of all that hard work Thank you for asking about the wretched pump - I spoke to the lovely people at Hozelock (they really are so helpful) and they are sending me another free uv bulb; if there is still no joy then they will take the problem over.

As always, I cannot comment on each post as I would like to, it's far too late for that and most of you have toddled off to do evening things, but I do enjoy reading it all.

Another gloriously warm and sunny day - the grandsproglet was very good until we had a game of garden darts. He is sooooooo competitive that child

Grandsproglet is here again tomorrow, and my god daughter and her mother are also coming over for the morning - god daughter who is dyspraxic used to love playing with grandsproglet, but now she has some serious problems and I doubt that she will be bothered, which is a shame.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Tang, your post has made me all excited for you!! You have Easter fireworks Thank goodness that idea doesn't seem to have caught on round here.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Hello children, and I have read every page - H, step away from that Cocker puppy now......go on, back you go You have just got the house as you want it, and a puppy could undo whole heaps of all that hard work:005: Thank you for asking about the wretched pump - I spoke to the lovely people at Hozelock (they really are so helpful) and they are sending me another free uv bulb; if there is still no joy then they will take the problem over.

As always, I cannot comment on each post as I would like to, it's far too late for that and most of you have toddled off to do evening things, but I do enjoy reading it all.

Another gloriously warm and sunny day - the grandsproglet was very good until we had a game of garden darts. He is sooooooo competitive that child

Grandsproglet is here again tomorrow, and my god daughter and her mother are also coming over for the morning - god daughter who is dyspraxic used to love playing with grandsproglet, but now she has some serious problems and I doubt that she will be bothered, which is a shame.
I've just said to my neice on Bookface that they should ALL be named CHEWY before they get their permanent teeth!

Her identical twin sis is SO jealous - I've told her to console herself with the fact that it won't be chewing up HER drop dead high heels lol! Or pissing on her bed!

* I really AM getting in my bath now just that I've been 'missing' Bitkin!
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >