Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Abandoned at a home Ah,no way,poor boy
DD,you Piglet You'll never fit in the short shorts if you keep eating like that!!Happy HUMP day??What do you do to celebrate that then?
Think I'm running outta steam need to get groceries on the way back from school run,not sure I have the energy Supermarkets should have one of those drive through's like Mc D's,I could just sit in the car and give the intercom system a list of what I want..then someone could carry it out and pop it in the boot for me
Time to pick up Leah
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 02:06 PM
I seriously morphed into my mum today and I send her heartfelt apologies for when I was a kid. I'd just set up a picnic for the kids in the garden when the door went and a little girl from around here was asking if Carys could come out. Both Carys and Michael have been playing out on the green all week with various kids.

So kids gulped down their lunch, Michael left half of it and off they went leaving me eating my stir-fry on me tod! Just like I used to leave my mum then when friends came calling.

At least I had Loki but he was in the dog house after nicking some of Michael's left overs, which to be fair, had been left on the towel in the garden.

That green has been indispensible this week so I think we will probably extend now if we can so they can play out while they are young, even if this house and teeny garden aren't ideal. Many of Carys' friends don't have greens so have nowhere safe to play.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Yeah Eileen, it was a chance in a million I found out he was there. I had a long talk with the shelter that had him and they were as far away in Germany as they possibly could be, and advised me that it would take me 2 days to actually get him to the ferry and then get him back here, and he would be even more traumatised than he was already by the time I got him home, then I would be rehoming him myself, they felt it would be less stressful for him to remain there, where they would work with him as he was very frightened and had shut down
They promised me they would ensure he got the right home and also pass on my details to his new family, which they did. Every so often I get an email about him, thank goodness.
I knew the people that had him were going to Germany as the husband (who was German) had got a job over there, I even kept him here until end of April so as to help them get organised, and then they went to Germany in the July, and the following year I found they had abandoned him in a home.
I was livid, and really gave her what for by email, I think she was totally and utterly shocked I found out to be honest, I obviously was never meant to know what had happened.At least I do know what happened and am in touch with his new family, thank Heaven
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Linda - fingers crossed that Michael gets into the school you want.

Eileen, June, Elaine, Bev, Lorraine, Elaine, and Debbie - thank you all for your good wishes for Pereg, and Elaine {{{vibes}}} for Kacie for tomorrow. xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the good wishes for Michael.

Huge hugs for Pereg and Malka. I think it's Loki's turn very soon so huge hugs for both of them.
xxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Lovely to here he found a good home TW and the family keep in touch,let you know he's ok..I'd say you were heartbroken when you made that discovery ..bless him But happy ending by the sound of it
LS,won't be long now Do you have any nails left Hope you included a pic of Michael with your application,in that case he's a dead cert
Got my groceries,am now in the process of positioning them in their designated areas..never enough room of course,but I'll squeeze it in
Deserve a coffee and a white Magnum I think..will have that when I'm done xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 03:33 PM
White chocklit YUK!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 03:34 PM
I'm busy cleaning windows, cos window man made such a good job of the outsides, he's made my insides look dirty with the sun shining through. At least I have my Karcher friend with me.

Oh Linda, billy no mate now then,but you're going to have to get used to that when little Michael toddles off to school in September anyway, so good on him for giving you a road test this afternoon and for giving Loki half his lunch lol! Yes, good idea to extend, you love the house and the area and with that lovely green opposite you've got it made there.

June can't you complain about all that parking around the back, surely you have your right of way to your own back yard there? It'd make me see red if I could never access it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
White chocklit YUK!
Ohhhh YUM,especially milky buttons or white mice
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Michael got his place!