Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
Hi all. Lovely day here shame about work.
Ah yeah,sad that Never mind,I'm off to pop on my bikini,top up on the sun lotion and lie out at the patio...but I'll be thinking of you
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 08:33 AM
National Allocations Day and apparently we have to wait until after 6 pm for an email for primary school admission. Perhaps I should spend the day composing my appeal just in case he doesn't get in.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Good morning friends. Gosh it is a lovely day out there but I am still so tired I wish I could go back to bed. But instead I have to hang the washing out to get it dry. Have a good day everyone.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Late good morning all from me. Been up and out with Bella at 7am. Then over to Larnaca by 8.30 to meet Sabby outside the lecky board. All downhill from there. He turned up almost an hour late. Grrrrr.

After spending a whole morning in the lecky last week sorting it all out and being assured we just needed to turn up together to 'swap' accounts over, we got the world's worst JOBSWORTH.

Suffice to say NOTHING has been achieved at all.

I do know what I can do - go in and just say I AM LEAVING please disconnect and final bill me. That will leave Sabby without electric until he gets it put on in his name.

But it might concentrate his mind on the matter better.

Lucia and Relou have moved out (I knew they were going but not when) I think it's a bit rude to say the least that they haven't contacted me to tell me and give new address (I know where they are but they don't know that) as he still owes me about 400 odd euro.

People! Huh! Well SOME people anyway!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Michael will get in LS...no worries,you'll see
Am sorting Hubby's wardrobe Long sleeve shirts are being removed,only short sleeved allowed in there now.The others have taken up position in the built in's in the spare bedroom
He has six pairs of slippers..SIX?? all brand new cause he doesn't actually wear slippers or pj's Shall hold on to one pair in case of ( heaven forbide) a hospital visit That being the case it'd be a mad dash to Dunnes to purchase some loungewear Wouldn't be fitting to have a stopover in one's boxers!!
Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous outside,a tad windy,sort of glad otherwise I'd get nothing done
Coffee break and rewind,MRS P sounds a bit knot tied,must check that out
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Afternoon all - can Pereg have some vibes please as she is not doing too good at the moment.

Thanks.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 10:34 AM

Sending get well vibes for Pereg,hope she's feeling better soon(( hugs))
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Big massive vibes sent to Pereg. She will come through Malka, hope you are able to call Ram out if necessary.
Had a real morning of it. Finished sorting the girlies out, brekkies, etc.
Came in and the microwave wouldn't work, then it dawned on me nothing was working Sunny mornings don't need anything to work do they so hadn't noticed until then
Checked the tripper switch and that was OK, realised then that is was actually the sockets not working because the oven clock was lit up. Checked the socket tripper and it was off, put that back on and checked kettle worked, and it did.
Microwave still not working Plugged iron into microwave socket and that worked, so microwave must have had some sort of meltdown and tripped the socket switch.
Will now have to buy a new microwave. My tiny little personal pension came in the other day, so just about enough to buy a new microwave.
Lovely day here, but going to cloud over later. Am more or less decided on loading girls in the car, and taking them over onto the river. Will put a backpack on one of them with all their toys in for the river when we get out of the car, and see how it all goes. With seeing the kids there the other day am a bit concerned Other People will also turn up, with Other Dogs I use that as my retreat during the holidays as well. Yesterday there were kids everywhere you went, nice day so all out playing football, lying in the sun to attract the boys playing football, etc Big hairy dogs stampeding towards them would not have been welcome I know.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Hello all,

Well dunno if I was jumping around or not last night. I have been looking around online (I know, never a good idea), but it is sounding like I may have restless leg syndrome. Says to avoid caffiene, chocolate (oh my god no!!!!), and alcohol (meh, don't drink a lot anyway).

Oh well, today will be filled with mostly...well not much really, walking Dougal, lesson plans for tomorrow night and chanter practice...that's about it. Oh, I think my stepdaughter is coming for a visit later.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Good afternoon all...

Hope all is well and dogs are walked or swum, either river or beach, sounds lovely, we are quite a distance from the beach and the rivers are a little, shall we say, murky.... but that dosent stop Winter or Xander... Hope the sons are off and well fed by mum Enjoy the day with Gill, Lynn, praying the chemo works for her xx Sorry to see Pereg is not right this morning. Good Luck with sorting OH's shirts, Eileen, eversuffering husband dosent own many of them, he lives in T shirts. Just have his electric cut off, he will soon get it sorted then, Tang, but then if I am not mistaken, you will feel guilty... It's nearly always my kettle that throws the trip switch. So are you looking for a all sing, all dancing microwave, or just a bung it in and bing type? I bought the all sing type and hardly use it, just bung it in and bing mostly

Daft zooming dogs, Shayda sometimes gets off on one in the garden and gets stomped on by the fun police that is Xander

All housework done and a cuppa had outside with little sister, The sun is out and I think I will find a book to read out there later Will be taking the dogs out too later.

Please can I ask for some of those Dogsey vibes for Kacie. She goes in for her spay tomorrow, and until they get in there wont know if it's going to be straight forward or a bit complicated, cos of all that mucus in there, although hopefully not as much now, if the pills have reduced some of it.

have a great day whatever you are upto xx
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »