View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2006, 12:55 PM
it was suggested to me, when I had a bit of a worktop thief in the house, that puttin lightweight thin baking trays on the edge of the units could work...if the dog jumps on them they fall and make a noise...alerting you and putting the dog off and 'cos they're lightweight, they don't hurt them...
we tried it and it worked...but ONLY when the trays were there!!! Dogs huh?!!!!
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by tillytails
LOL at all these counter-thieves

The other day I walked into find the two dogs I walk (hamiltonstovares) had had a party with a jumbo (and apparently full) box of weetabix, a large packet of flour, a squeezy bottle of HP sauce, a squeezy bottle of mayonnaise and their water bowls thrown in for good measure . I soooo wish I'd had a camera! Especially as when I got there they were both fast asleep in the middle of the flour/weetabix/dog bed goo. Little angels

They only had a short walk that day as I spent about half my time hoovering, mopping and shaking out the dog beds to try and clear up the worst of it. Norty dogs
mmmmm, i think these 2 must be N.I in disguise, or am i the only one with a fetish for everything supposedly out of reach lol
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2006, 01:37 PM
ooops, i meant with a dog with a fetish lol
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2006, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by sutty
ooops, i meant with a dog with a fetish lol
Sure?