Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 05:56 PM

That was new!

Sadie is absolutley terriefied of fireworks, so much so she follows me so much that she has scratched the back of my ankles.

After decorating today, I needed a shower, so decided that since the fireworks had started, to leave the door open so that she could come and go as she pleased (being only me and the OH in) she was at underneath the sink when I started to wash my hair, and the shower door is broke so wont close fully - only Louie sticks his head in for a quick lick of the water/my legs.

So washing my hair with my eyes closed (hate water in my eyes) I feel this furry thing brush past my leg - when I dried my eyes I found Sadie shaking and panting underneath the shampoo/gel holder - this is new because she hates water unless she can paddle in it or it comes out a hose.

So I had a shower friend, bless her.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Aww bless her! Poor girl.

Fireworks are now going off here. Our gerbil isn't happy! As for our mouse- he is sound asleep! haha
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Awww poor her
She obviously thinks you are the safest place to be no matter what.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Oh poor little thing. They are going off here as well but not too loud. Saluki sound asleep in her bed, Staffie lying very very close to me on settee.
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Ahh bless she must really hate those fireworks to face the shower, I know mine wouldnt, they hate the shower.