Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-10-2005, 11:15 PM

Toby, Holly & Jack (VIDEO)

The next video of our lot and jack for the first time in our garden taken tonight 17/10/05 after the walk that the had today.Some of the shots have been taken in night vision thats why the picture goes green.(i know one of the links is still being processed to be played back at the time of posting so just keep trying and it will play eventually)

Clip 1 02:12
Clip 2 03:40
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Looking good

I think Jack got Tob's message quite clearly I reckon that if there was going to be serious trouble it would have occured then. Could be wrong of course and you are going to have to keep a close eye once Jack starts feeling a bit more confident. You did the right thing too by not reprimanding Tob

Hope things continue to go as well as that
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2005, 12:00 AM
thanks sb
trying to do the right thing and let them sort it between themselfs unless we needed to step in to stop a fight.
but the next time on the other clip they all sat and waited untill i gave them out and no noise or dominance over the food at all from anyone of them.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

18-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Yes, I did notice that Jack has learned very quickly not to drop his treats on the gound The only problem you may find with that is that Jack could become a 'gulper'. One of mine will try to swallow large bits of biscuit just to make sure that the other does not get a chance to steal it Now I have to give small or broken biscuits to prevent choking
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2005, 06:40 AM
good point make sure it is small, i have offered different types but i don't think he knows what they are.
when i go to collect him i haven't seen a bed, toys anything you see if a dog owner home.
she did tell me the only thing she gives him is plastic bottles to play with.
when i took him back last night we was talking at the door arranging today, he came out the house to me as if he thought i was picking him up again,he didn't want to go back in she dragged him to get him back in the hall.
i have only seen him since last thursday on a daily basis, toby has been with him about 1 hour upto last night and hol only half an hour last night on the walk before bringing him in.so all in all none of them are too bad really they are just testing the ground with each other toby was even cleaning jacks ears last night a couple of times.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

18-10-2005, 07:13 AM
Goodness, not much stimulation there for a Boxer I really do hope that it all works out. You are the sort of home & owner that Jack deserves.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 07:31 AM
Brilliant vids. They look great together. I can't believe how small Jack looks compared to Tob & Holly
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2005, 07:38 AM
it is sad all he wants is some love and attention but he does learn quick, but thats to be expected he is a boxer.we are going to keep doing the same for now walk/home and see how we go, when do you think i should put food down and see what happens? toby was quite happy to drink out of the same bowl with him last night but jack was weary but would share with hol.
i think when he has found his feet he is more likely to challenge hol for #2 he is more confident around her than him.
holly is all noise and will play with any dog but if the dog gets a bit much for her she will submit she has done this with dogs her own age and sex before too.
it is like you said we need to watch them when jack is comfy in the house and accepted the change over that if any time is when he will try it on with tob
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

18-10-2005, 08:19 AM
Thay all look great together ....Holly is in love with Jack I think.......I would leave putting food down for a while mybe till you have him home for good.... let them settle in to gether.......is will no big deal if you have to feed Jack in a different room....... Its the one thing I have to do with mine , Bandit gets his foof in the kitchen and Millie gets hers in the laundary!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2005, 08:29 AM
well for the first group session they didn't do bad considering they was all hyper.
hol gets full on in the face of any dog given the chance but its only play she is only 11 months old even if she can be a moo....lol
i can feed them in different areas thats not a problem anyway i would have to to start with as he is on different food to them.
she gives him bakers complete ours are both on the hills natures choice for their size.
we will change him over to hills but med food in time.
lol about the leos size maybe this has shown some of you how big they really are but they are softies with it. this is still nothing like in the flesh honest but you can see me compaired to tub better.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >