View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Harvey - "The Speckled Band" was shown on ITV3 at 1350hrs today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2016, 09:59 PM
will have a look and see if i can find that on a catchup service somewhere then LG.
I have been to blackpool to see my aunty and uncle a couple of times....been on holiday there twice, first time i was about 4 and had a great time, second time was a teenager and it was horrific and went on a day trip with the legion..we got there, i spent 40quid in an hour and my fella drove up to pick me up so i didn't have to stay until dead late... he didn't even get out of the car Lol, last time i saw the train station, a taxi, the care home, a bus, wilkinsons and the train station again Lol...not even a whiff of the sight of the sea!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Got a busy night on telly tomorrow, Beowulf on ITV 7-8, THEN Call The Midwife AND War and Peace on BBC1 8-9 and 9-10 respectively. Casualty was sad tonight.
Watched the guy from Meet The Ancestors going back to old programmes and giving an update and then about British Castles, seen most of them already, but hadn't seen this particular one. Use to love Meet The Ancestors so was really interesting to see what they have found out since the programmes.
Have had a lovely vid of Maia (one of Zens sisters) trying to get Zeus (her bf) off the couch so she could get on, but Zeus held on in there and won
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Harvey - Ref my stunt work lol! Boots are only 3 months old, the reason for my "Gavotte" was that it was snowing and I was walking across some tarmac which unknown to me was a sheet of solid ice under a quarter inch of snow.
Couldn't have kept myself upright with crampons! lol ! Have no choice but to chalk this one up to general misfortune! Well that and the fact I was paying more attention to the dogs watching a squirrel up a tree - than I was to being careful.
As far as taking it easy is concerned - I was (honest!) - just a casual walk with my bunch yer 'onour! lol !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2016, 10:03 PM
Cesar is in Blackpool up in the St Annes area and they go on the beach most days
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cesar.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	4817  
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Oh June! Beowulf - fine! But that Watch the Midwife - you must be a masochist. My hate of it started when they had that Miranda Hart in the early series (don't know whether she's still in it) the very sight of that blerdy woman makes me feel nauseous. As for her "comedy" - words fail me!
Bet her success has nothing at all to do with the fact that she is related to so many showbiz "Glitteratti".
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2016, 10:12 PM
I adore Beowulf and am enjoying War and Peace, I did like Call the Midwife because it brought back so many memories of life in the '50's, things I had virtually forgotten came flooding back to me when I watched it.
I think you should admit it, you were practising your Breakdancing away from the all seeing eye of The Mem
Snowing here, so I bet you are in a blizzard. Still no sight or sign of any of the girls whatsoever, the minute the heat lamps were on they vanished
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Good pic of Cesar, June. I do hope that just off camera there is some ghastly sprog wailing that it wants it's ball back! Tee-Hee!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2016, 10:16 PM
Keep your eyes open for them next time you are in Blackpool, here he is with his gf (Timba) so if you see them go over to say hello won't you
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	4818  
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
they go on the beach most days
Lovely photo June, one of my hopes is that I'll get Rianna to the beach, I think she would love it and of course most of her life she's been about 700 miles away.

The North Norfolk coast is now only about 70 miles so maybe, just maybe, we'll achieve that wish.
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >