Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 06:52 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Thursday)

Morning all,

Its still dark here with clear sky and a ground frost. Nothing organised for today which is just how I like it but plenty to do needless to say

It's my boys 3rd birthday today (I forgot it last year) and I'll put a thread up in the photo section once its daylight and I can take an up-to-date photo of them.

I hope little Lacey slept through last night and remained settled ... and you too Elaine . Malka I hope your back stopped hurting and you too could sleep.

The forecast I saw for last night was for heavy rain here in the SE from about 9 o'clocl. The Met Office site is now just saying cloudy .... although I believe a lot of you are in for a soaking again.

I'll see you all a little later but until then I hope this morning finds you and you dogs all well .... or better.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Morning Jenny you just beat me too it.
Happy birthday to the boys and enjoy your easier day.

No rain here during the night still wet underfoot though. I also had heard we are in for a soaking again lets hope not.
I have to check the status of Dillons food coming by parcel force it wasn't showing yesterday so I hope it will be on the van for delivery today if not I am going to have to drive to the local feed shop (wish me luck) to make sure he has tea and enough for a few days. I had expected it by now.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Morning Jenny, Lynn and everyone

Happy 3rd Birthday to those handsome boys Rucksack and Flash and I look forward to some piccies later. I know what you mean Jenny about having a day where you can just please yourself, may there be many more of those for you. I will have a few of those in February when both vans are completely shut down and Dave has finished this bathroom, so I'm looking forward to February.

Good luck with the driving Lynn, is it auto, if not, be careful changing gear, do it in straight lines perhaps and not when turning corners?

Not raining here, but not frosty either. Dave's still coughing, but says he feels much better and will carry on with the tiling today and tomorrow. I'm off up to the big van to put my new curtains up, cos I won't have a chance to do it now when the park reopens cos it's getting booked right through again, which of course, is what I wanted. I can't do it when the park is shut cos you can't drive on there and that van is on a massive big hill which I cannot climb back up, I need a set of wheels for that.

Hope everyone is well today along with the doglets, especially dear Lacey. I hope she had a good night Eileen and is right as rain again for you today, bless her heart.

Enjoy your Thursday everyone
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 07:34 AM
Morning all

Jenny, happy birthday to your boys

Lynn, hopefully Dillon's food arrives today.

Malka, I really hope you had an easy night after the second visit from the doctor. We will continue to worry cause we care for you.

Everyone else, hope you have a nice day today and any poorly doglets or people are feeling better.

It's a dank miserable morning out there so far, it's looking like we MIGHT get some snow judging by the forecast I am watching just now.

Today will be quite busy, I have double PE, then off for a quick lunch and then back to the gym for helping with the lunchtime gymnastics club...I am just making sure that the mats don't go flying really.

Tonight is cadets night, I really must check what I am teaching before I do anything else tonight.

Oh well, best get moving. Hope you all have a nice day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2014, 07:40 AM
Morning Helena and Lorraine.
I also hope Lacey had a good night and that the DR. got out to Malka.
Not automatic Helena. Checked the status it says it is on van for delivery but its 24 hour express it was loaded at 2.28 this morning so it still may not be till tomorrow. I have emailed them to see if they can let me know I don't want to be out when it arrives and really don't want to have to drive with a bandage on if I don't have too.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 08:09 AM
Morning all Well normal from me off to bed surprising how if I worked days I would be doing things after work when on nights I am shattered and just want my bed.
Night all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Morning Kazz have a good sleep.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Morning all.
I'm going to have to look back on last night, I missed what is happening to Malka, hope she is alright.
Take care everyone, I will be back later.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Malka is 'ere but not wivvit proper-like. Woz up about 4 hours ago but then managed to get some more sleep and my back is not feeling too happy.

Oh - and she has lost a re-chargeable torch but do not ask.

Fatso is outside sunning her belly now - not sure if I will be able to do anything today as de back it be a hurtin' Bee Aah Dee but it will be OK. Just not sure when.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Morning all

Happy 3rd birthday the birthday boys.

Sorry to hear your back is playing up Malka.

Just to make you all jealous, I have already got to cuddle and play with 11 puppies this morning! There are some right characters in there.

I hope you all have a lovely day.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »