Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2023, 07:13 AM

Sunny Saturday 29th April 2023

Morning all. Yep sunny here so off for a wander very soon. Tide should be out so along the sand hopefully. Have a good day all. Happy searching Lynn. Enjoy breakfast Chris and hugs to Rosie. Kazz have a good day gardening if you are. Sue take it easy if you can. Kelly have a good day. Barry help Sue by making tea/coffee.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2023, 07:56 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sun trying to come out here, hope it does have washing in the machine.
Thanks brenda I am hoping the searching is done now, I have decided if the litter is all girls and some are not allocated most enquirers want girls I will ask if we can have a girl instead.
I like the breeder she does her testing and I am fed up to the back teeth of people playing games.
Thanks Kazz I sometimes think I am bit anal. My friends in the breed are the same too if the health tests are available they should be used and only bred to matches that are good.
There is a tool to check the mating to see what results they would produce.
No excuses really.
Off to the caravan later to sort it out, check what we left in there and hook it up to the Vauxhall and see how the Vauxhall goes towing.
It was Michael's Birthday yesterday 38. His job has folded so I am worried although he doesn't seem to be.
He is going to use the time to study hard the last part of his wine exam and enjoy the sun and Charlie.
While relaxingly keeping his eyes open for another job, he says he has money put aside so it will be ok, I can't help but worry though.
He is never usually out of work for long to be honest, he gets bored and likes buying nice things and holidaying.
Always something thrown at you just when things start to settle elsewhere.

Enjoy your walk brenda.
To Kazz, griff, Chris and Sue have a nice day hope it's a relaxing one.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2023, 10:39 AM
Good morning Brenda and ynn

Hope you enjoyed your walk Brenda

Happy towing Lynn. If you are meant to have one of the pups then you will. Fingers crossed for you. Hope Michael finds another job quickly.

Sun has at last made it to here. Teazle walked, rice pudding made, bed stripped and bedding now on the line. Have also done a bit moire weeding, just two more beds to do but they are not that big. This afternoon I will clean a car. Still having problems with smearing but it is a lot better so another go at that too.

Take care everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2023, 02:40 PM
Lovely morning here. Great to go out and not be cold.

I've just finished setting up Gary's new phone - yes he has relented and says he wants it.

I didn't realise that not all phones turn off the same way. After ages tearing my hair out, I decided to look on my friend Google and hey presto, I now know how to turn it off

Wouldn't you think that they would tell you the basics in the stupid little instruction sheet that's inside the box?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Another nice long post an lost where do they go?
Anyhow have a good day all Happy birthday to Michael
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2023, 04:12 PM
Afternoon all
Been and walked Molly today, Steve had a 9 1/2 hr shift so it would be around 11 hours Molly would be left on her own and that's far too long so, I pop over and take her out for a gentle stroll and spend a bit of time with her, got quite a surprise......he has bought me a charm for my bracelet!!! It's not my birthday or anything, I did ask if he is dying or something lol
Got the horsetail out the other night and then came back today and spotted more of it, dug that out and then dad cut the grass, we have done ours 3 times, nice neighbour once... should have been done today but her Gardener let her down and the other 2 houses haven't bothered so they look very scruffy.....they will get reported for untidy gardens ( there's a couple who walk round keeping an eye on things) dad said he would have cut Pammy's front lawn but doesn't want to do the back but obviously the guy won't come and do just one lawn