Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2023, 08:15 AM

Thursday, 27th April 2023

Good morning all.

I'm still shattered from yesterday's long haul to Sheffield but it won't stop me going down for breakfast and a relaxing plod on the seafront.

The sun is shining, the temperature looks more bearable so off we go.

Enjoy your day all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2023, 09:15 AM
Morning Chris. Enjoy your breakfast. Have been reading a lot lately so not been on here. I have started watching another lovely series re-run called May to December. Really funny and good to watch. Just sorted out savings accounts so have now got a better rate of interest. Nice to know that the banks are giving back something. Have a good day Chris and everyone else. Kazz I am ok thanks. Kelly itches going away gradually. Not a spider bite just an allergy to who knows what. Have cream for the spots. I ended up at the pharmacist in Boots as doctors were useless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-04-2023, 09:35 AM
teazle and toy in bed together last night

Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2023, 11:57 AM
Good Morning all

Risked it and popped washing on the line this morning, blood test this afternoon (as my previous ones were unreadable) suspect an issue with transport or similar. Today I think cauliflower cheese and something just not sure what the something is yet. Picked up a Guinea Fowl from Sainsburys as a change for tomorrow, will do with roasters and green veg etc etc.

Chris You deserve the breakfast enjoy. Shame about the implants but at last you know now.

Brenda Pleased to see you have been productive in your time away LOL May to December I recall that programme but never watched it I don't think. I liked "As time goes by" also liked "Waiting for God" and "Keeping Up appearances" Glad you are feeling better

Griff Yes I know I tell them to double bag and dispose of in normal household waste but as its a community allotment Su and I are struggling to get the message across "we are careful they say" BAH HUMBUG. The plan for the raised bed its in is dig out what we can and then cover blocking out the light and use that bed for simply storage for a while to be honest it is all over the site so a loosing battle anyhow. But cannot see the point of helping it transfer albeit with "good intention" to our other horsetail free beds. Oh well.

TW Teazle is a beauty makes your heart soar.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2023, 12:13 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Shame about the implants Chris just hope something else can be done. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast and trip out.

Enjoy your reading Brenda.

Been busy again then Kazz Hope you enjoy whatever the something is.

Day off today as the schools are on strike, well at least two of the girls. Ana has to go in as she has a school trip and it seems that in that school only Sarah"s class is out (don't as). Have taken the opportunity to tidy round a footpath that leads to the bins and greenhouse and transplant the grass that I got round the new patch that I am trying to raise. Have also cut the lawn, very carefully on the new turf though. Must say it is all looking pretty good. If it does't rain later will have to put the hose on the bits I did this morning. Also done some washing with is now ironed and in the airing cupboard. And rest.........

Take care everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2023, 07:21 PM
Hairdressers tomorrow do I go short short or stay bob answer tomorrow afternoon. LOL