Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2023, 09:44 AM

Monday 24th April

Good morning everyone

At least it is dry and sometimes sunny today after the washout that was yesterday. Teazle walked and Monthly shop done, sorted and put away. Now having a quick coffee before preparing lunch. On duty this afternoon and morning and afternoon tomorrow.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2023, 10:18 AM
Morning Sue
I have nothing planned today, I need to go through some family photos, they need uploading to a laptop so I can add them to a photo book, all I wanted to do was get some copies but now mums ordered some bloody photo book and it's turning into a nightmare!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2023, 02:03 PM
Good afternoon all

Cold this morning but we timed it right with the rain.

An expensive (comparitively) morning as we went in town where the breakfast is a couple of pounds more expensive, but Rosie loved her walk in the park

Having mobile phone nightmares as Gary has now decided he wants one again and the one Dave is using is as old as Methuselah so time to renew if I can talk him into it (it will stop him moaning every time he switches it on )

Just the washing to do today so quite a restful afternoon on the cards (hope I haven't talked too soon on that one)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2023, 05:58 PM
Good evening Sue, griff, Chris and all to follow.
Got back yesterday from our friends in North Yorkshire with the 3 Bernese.
We stayed two extra nights.
Had a lovely time lots of walks and a short day at the Scarborough collection no dogs allowed unfortunately.
We went on some of the rides and re-lived our youth and had a great laugh.
Over with Freya today so sorry if I haven't caught up with all the news.

griff hope you get the photos sorted.
Sue hope you are now relaxing.
Chris hoping Gary and the phone situation is sorted satisfactorily.
Everyone I've missed hoping you are well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2023, 09:09 PM
Phone ordered, case ordered so just the data sim left and I'll leave that as we have a busy week so I'm waiting so we can pick it up on Monday. Phew! Got there in the end.

Nice to have you back Lynn. Sounds like you had a blast