Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2023, 10:27 AM

Sunny Saturday 22nd April

Good morning everyone

Sorry to read about your brother Chris.

Lovely morning. Teazle walked and some gardening done. Ben here whilst he waits to pick Maria up from gymnastics. Might give the greenhouse a washout this afternoon. Yes Kazz my turf has taken now just waiting for the area that I seed to take.

Take care everyone and hope you all have a good day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2023, 11:22 AM
Good afternoon Sue and all

Our next job is to take our greenhouse down to make way for a second (large) plastic shed. I've got the bloke who build us the drawers lined up to put the new shed together when we buy it, but, of course we have to take the old greenhouse down first and get the guys in who get rid of our rubbish for us (fully licensed).

Everything is taking twice as long as it should with the breathing problems which is soooooo frustrating, but we're getting there
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2023, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon Sue and all

Our next job is to take our greenhouse down to make way for a second (large) plastic shed. I've got the bloke who build us the drawers lined up to put the new shed together when we buy it, but, of course we have to take the old greenhouse down first and get the guys in who get rid of our rubbish for us (fully licensed).

Everything is taking twice as long as it should with the breathing problems which is soooooo frustrating, but we're getting there
Chris have you an allotment nearby bet someone will snap your hand off for a greenhouse come and dismantle too
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2023, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Sorry to read about your brother Chris.

Lovely morning. Teazle walked and some gardening done. Ben here whilst he waits to pick Maria up from gymnastics. Might give the greenhouse a washout this afternoon. Yes Kazz my turf has taken now just waiting for the area that I seed to take.

Take care everyone and hope you all have a good day.
I have added a little seed to a bit of topsoil and its coming through too now
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Went to allotment and we have manged to move the compost area and repurpose tome old cot sides as well for the gate to the compost area really chuffed we have had them for 3 years no idea what to do with them nice walk with Sue but Burt was a fair bit vocal not sur what happened normally he is fine when out and about but he is not keen on change of habit and I was that change today so could of been protest at my presence but he has to get used to me as I am Burt sitting for a day and night while Sue has a funeral to go to in late May.