Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2023, 10:55 AM

Saturday 15.4.23

Good morning all Hope you are all well this lovely bright Saturday morning.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2023, 10:57 AM
Had a rough night as I think you may recall Dave (Tango to his friends) had a hernia operation last Saturday after a 6 month wait and also a stent fitted to sort out the for a DVT in his leg the same day, he looked unwell on Thursday when I popped round got him to the Doctors Friday who gave him antibiotics and stronger pain relief.

This morning his flat mate rang just before 3am to say 111 advised he call an ambulance so went over and he was taken in blue lights to Heartlands, seems he has a blood clot he is going down for surgery this morning theatre 1 due to still some sort of covid restrictions and not being family. I have had to come home and wait to be informed. May try and catch a sleep but equally may go out can't rest.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2023, 02:58 PM
Good afternoon Kazz

Do hope your friendd will be ok after his op and that you have managed to have a bit of sleep

Lovely day here now after drizzle first thing. Cooked a chicken pasta bake for lunch which was a good thing as Ben turned up so enough for him and to send some home with him for Maria to eat on the way home from gymnastics

This afternoon I have spread some top soil over the grass that is dipped to hopefully bring it up a bit and also put in some anemone bulbs and sown wild flower seeds in two troughs. Then cleaned one car outside as the windscreen needed a bit more tic to clear the smears. Hopefully now done and dusted with that problem.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2023, 04:04 PM
Afternoon all
Hope your friend makes a good recovery Kazz
Sue, you have been very busy again
I have fixed the piece of wood that holds the curtain rail on, the fixing had popped out, the wall is crumbling so I have used some strong as an ox epoxy putty and all seems o.k so far
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2023, 06:07 PM
Good evening all

Absolutely beautiful day here all day. Heavy rain overnight. Just how I like it. Keeps the gardeners and farmers happy watering their crops and definitely keeps me happy with sunshine all day.

Thoughts are with your friend Kazz. I hope the op is successful and he can finally get himself on the mend

House is now more or less as I want it. Just a quest for a narrower that normal display cabinet to go beside one of the sofas, but that is a quest in itself so may take quite a bit of finding. No matter what we do though the living room won't look tidy because Rosie has her mat and blankets in pride of place
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2023, 06:10 PM
Chris In that case the lounge will be looking beyond perfection to me
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2023, 06:11 PM
Thanks all got a bit of sleep but waiting to hear
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2023, 08:47 PM
Chris, my bedroom is literally taken up by 2 fabric crates ..they don't have the doors shut but that's their place! Until they aren't here anymore...my room is a tip
Spent 2 1/2 hrs on the phone to my uncle tonight, he learnt quite a bit! I am going to give him some of my nan and grandad's ashes and getting him some photos, I have said that I will record a video message from him to send to my great aunt in Ireland...he wanted to go over and tbf.... she's 90 and doesn't need that!