Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2023, 06:59 AM

Freaky Friday 14th April 2023

Morning all. I knew I shouldn't have mentioned the pc the other day because this morning it was giving me the eeby jeebys. At the moment it is now behaving. So, possbly my fault or just gremlins. Kelly you must rest more. I know you don't like to but needs must when your body says slow down just a tad. Sue I think you should have an extra cuppa too just so that you don't over do it. Barry put the ketlle on. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2023, 07:54 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Cold but bright here so washing going out in a bit, then off to the hairdresser, then shopping.

brenda glad the PC is behaving again.

All those needing a rest try to take one.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-04-2023, 08:34 AM
Hopefully Sue now has got most of the garden work done that she wanted re turf laying etc.
Weather not looking too good, overcast and looks like it might rain. nothing plnned for today just waiting for an Amazon delivery so its stop indoors.

We had an email From BT demanding their modem back , yes demanding in a not nice manner saying what we will not get which we don't use anyway, such as BT Sport -antivirus protection- etc as we have alternative anyway.
BT around here are so far behind it is no wonder people are changing to alternatives , even our local exchange is not even on their change to fibre list in the near future.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2023, 09:15 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope pc continues to behave Brenda and you have a good day.

Hopefully he weather will stay dry for the washing Lynn. Also hope hair appointment goes well.

Overcast here but dry at the moment. Teazle walked and housework done. I have also been to th chemist to pick up our prescriptions ut not the haven't got them I dropped them into the doctors, through their letter box as requested last Wednesday at 8.15 am so what has happened to them is anyones guess. I need one of Barry's medications by Wednesday next week so they are putting his through as urgent and should be able to pick it up Monday. I won't hold my breath.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2023, 10:02 AM
Morning all
I am unsupervised!!!!!!!! Yay lol
Sue, I have an app, well actually 2, the NHS app and patient care app and I can order my medication directly through there, it's ace as I can see when it's approved, they send it electronically to the chemist of my choice ( it's attached to my drs) and they drop it out, only thing I have to do is select the medication.
I had some blood tests at the hospital last week and I hey seem to have vanished! It's the first time that has happened to me
Ahhhhh Brenda, I don't really do much!
Barry, Steve won't ever go back to BT, he said they offered him fibre but he said they word it as the maximum you can get, that way they are covered when you don't get anywhere near that......he said what they advertised is probably that speed at the exchange and not beyond! He is with virgin at the moment but as he has BT sport in his package, he pays £85 a month! I went mental and said it's too much but as he games he can't have a service that lags
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2023, 11:24 AM
Good afternoon all

A lovely, fine morning here. Still a bit chilly mind

Gary pays about that with Sky, Kelly. No sports package, but movies which even he is seeing is a bit of a waste of time as they are repeated so often that it's boring. Unfortunately, he's under contract until the end of the year, then we'll have the discussion about it.

We are with Vodafone. So far, we've found it better than both BT and Sky that we have had previously and far cheaper.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Pull the other leg Kelly you are always on the go. Isn't she peeps?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2023, 12:37 PM
That's interesting Chris as we have a new company called "city fibre" I believe that's linked to Vodafone so worth him considering
Honestly Brenda, I don't do much, I try to ensure I do something every day as there's going to come a day I can't.
Just made a veg curry and it was lovely, I am going to try and drink more water and see if that helps
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2023, 05:52 PM
Evening all.
It has rained and I didn't quite make it home before the washing got wet, not to badly thank goodness.
Very pleased with the haircut and I am sure it cost me less than the last time.
Shopping done plus a few nice bits to take to our friends who we are staying with again from Tuesday for a few days.
We have been told not to take as much as usual so we aren't but still feel we need to take something as this is the 4th time we have stayed and it's home from home and they make us so welcome.

Goodness Sue hope you get the medication in time.
griff I hope they find your tests.
Yes brenda griff does too much.

Hoping everyone ha had a good day apart from no medicines and missing tests.