Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2023, 07:18 AM

Wettish Wednesday 12th April 2023

Morning all. Hope you all had a good evening. I watched the last part of Agatha Christie and although I enjoyed watching it am still wondering what it was all about? Hope you all have a good day and don't get to wet when venturing out. Barry BT did mess me around a bit but fingers crossed it is all ok now. Even my very old pc seems to be coping. sh don't tell it I said that.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2023, 09:09 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Good that the Volvo has gone but not so good that you lost money. Whoever bought it has a bargain has you have fixed all the issues. Good luck with your pup hunt if it is meant to be you will soon have one. We were at a garden centre the other day and there was a Bernese sitting at a table. Well I say sitting his head was resting on it and he was watching intently s the people ate

Managed to get Teazle out before the rain. The turf I ordered yesterday was delivered at 7.50 so when I got back we laid that and just got it finished when the rain started. Have run in and out sorting bits out, levelling bits that were a bit lower than the rest and cutting the edge straight where I want the flower bed. All sorted now I hope.

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2023, 09:29 AM
Here is the word for today. It made me think; Doodad - an article whose name is unknown or forgotten.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2023, 11:20 AM
Good afternoon brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Windy but dry at the moment we were out to get the stuff to wrap and send one headlight from the Vauxhall that was in when we bought it and we had to replace.
Then back down to the post office in a while to send it off, just need the other one to be sold now and they are out of the way.

Yes Sue we feel they got a bargain I know its on an 07 plate and 200,000 miles on the clock but it still goes well and starts without issue. What we paid for it 6 months ago and what we have spent in the past 6 months sorting we have lost almost £1000. We have spent around £700 getting the jobs done that needed doing before selling it.
Hey ho as Helen would say such is life. It will do him a good turn and the money he offered was all he had to spend, 3 children an unexpected one on the way so they need 7 seats now.
They came all the way from Nottingham him and his mate. Got home at 10.45 pm and he started work at 4.30 this morning.

Sue glad you got the turf down I hope it is all sorted and you are relaxing with a coffee.
I seem to remember now Lee and his aunt saying he hunkers down for about 3 weeks to bring the puppies on and I've been voice mailing twice and a text, hoping I haven't blown it.
I was getting bombarded from all sides have you heard 2 weeks is usually when you hear, then news of this other litter my head gets in a spin. Must be an age thing.
Doodad brenda sounds like a company name for a hit man.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2023, 01:31 PM
Yep completely useless article.lol!! Very windy down here in Lancing. Bins kept moving so have put them round the side of the building in the hope that by this evening wind might have dropped. They are being emptied tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2023, 07:53 PM
Evening all
Watching springtime on the farm....dogs are enjoying it!
Appointment at the drs tomorrow, nurse first and then a Dr... picked a nice Dr so hopefully she will help me!
Hope I get some sleep tonight, Kota has had trouble with her neck again so I have enforced crate rest today, all was going great until my dad got home and then we ended up having words, I have tried to explain that if it goes properly....no more Kota
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2023, 08:38 PM
Good evening all.

Had a lovely morning out but blooming cold.

New suite was delivered early at 1.30 pm so I rang the company that were coming tomorrow to get the old suite out and the new one in and, thankfully, they came today so old suite gone, new one in. Even more thankfully I was at the hairdressers while all the action took place

The new haircut is choppy and not very well done. Last time I paid £10 for a dry cut and he did a lovely job. I nearly asked for oxygen when he charged me £17 this time and it's rubbish. Ah well, to quote my friend above, such is life
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2023, 09:16 PM
The thread of this thread is basically it seems ". C’est la vie" or that's life have a good day all