Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2023, 07:03 AM

Typical Tuesday 11th April 2023

Morning peeps. I could have sworn I posted yesterday but nope it isn't there. Anyway it was just to say that the Lancing Market had been cancelled as the weather was really grot in the morning but by lunchtime the sun came out and it was lovely all afternoon. Anyway this morning the sun is back out, apparently only till lunchtime when yep it will rain again and be windy. So there was the forecast. Have been out and taken a quick walk down a breezy prom and then bought tv paper and a naughty bounty plus a small bottle of amaretto as hopefuly Margaret will make it over tomorrow after cleaning at work. I think it is very bad of them to expect her to go in and clean during the holidays but hey ho she is a martyr to her job. Have a good day peeps and hope you get something done before it rains.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2023, 07:39 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sunny here today, yesterday it was dreadful rain till the afternoon and then extremely windy.
So we did baking with Freya and made some cupcakes from a box mix.
Had a bit of interest in the Volvo. Nothing from the guy who made the offer on ebay so has in fact bought it, but until we get it sold hopefully on the local market place we don't want to press the cancel button and re-list. We will see if the other guy who seemed interested gets back to Gorden's message that the guys last night said no as they thought it was automatic. We do wish people would read the advert.

Oooh Sue you are much better than me. When Michael arrives after a day at the airport and flies for two plus hours and takes a late flight we have tapas. Admittedly it can be very late if he misses the connection from Stanstead to March so we pick him up.
I hope you have a more restful day today.
griff glad you got your money back, the things people will say to try to get away with selling rubbish.
Glad you are taking a couple of days off.
Chris sorry to hear Gary is non communicative again. I hope the chat with the consultant can bring something positive about it for you all.
It's so annoying when you find somewhere you like and it either closes or puts its prices up.
brenda have a lovely afternoon with Margaret.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-04-2023, 07:57 AM
Bright sunny morning so far so different from yesterday when it rained most of the day

we should be changing over to fibre optic broadband and telephone today so should be interesting
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2023, 09:02 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Hope Margaret manages to get to you tomorrow Benda and that you have a nice restful day today.

I expect Freya enjoyed cooking cupcakes Lynn. If anything like my sister and I when we were small we enjoyed licking the bowl Hope you manage to get a result for the sale of the Volvo

Fingers crossed for the car Kelly then you can sit back and relax

Poor you Chris. Hope Gary's consultant can answer your questions. Hopefully you have a nice day for your run about.

Sunny here at the moment. Teazle walked and with the help of Barry have bagged up the excess earth from levelling the patch to turf, which I have ordered and will be delivered sometime tomorrow. Hopefully it will remain dry so that we can lay it straight away. I am toying with the idea of mowing the lawn today so that I can scarify it tomorrow or Thursday and then put new seed and fertiliser over it.

Takr care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2023, 10:23 AM
Morning Sue she did enjoy making cupcakes and even better eating them.
Nanny was mean and only allowed her a little bit as she will eat anything sweet very easily and a nightmare to get to eat what she should. Like all children.

Not such a relaxing day then. Oooh it's getting very annoying Sue and not dissimilar situation trying to find out things about the puppies apart from I know they are here.

I have a dilemma. A friend advised me of a litter 5 weeks old and I know they have boys available still.
This person owns the sire of the litter we registered an interest in at Crufts and I thought if I rang her she may know more about the litter her dog sired, that's how I know they are here. Other than that no more information so I have left a voicemail with the breeder from Crufts and been invited to ring and chat about the other litter from another breeder.
There may be no males in the litter from the breeder top of our list and by the time we find that out the other puppies may have gone.
I just do not know which way to jump.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2023, 12:34 PM
See the first litter and then you will know. look at both pedigrees and compare previous progeny.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2023, 12:57 PM
brenda litter we are very interested in and have met a puppy different dam and sire The same breeder they are only 2 weeks old.
The litter I have been alerted to are 5 weeks old. So an immediate decision would have to be made.
As always I did my research on the 2 week old litter. Researched the sire of 5 week old litter but would need to discuss health testing etc., with the breeder for dam if we decided to pay a visit.

At the moment I may leave it and hopefully hear from the breeder who has the 2 week old litter.
Our friends messaged their elderly 11.5 year old is at the vet and poorly so not feeling it right now.
We have looked after Dessa and see her a lot when we visit.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2023, 04:01 PM
Good afternoon all

A lovely morning out after the awful rain yesterday

And, just like that, the switch has flicked again and I have nice Gary back. I didn't message him and vowed I wouldn't until he contacted first - which he did this afternoon. I told him I wouldn't talk to him until he turned the camera on so he did. He is sweetness and light again. These mood swings are just irrational at the level they are at which is why I think meds may be making things worse

A afternoon spring cleaning the living room ready for the new suite and organising the collection of this one on Thursday. We can't lift it so the company we are using are both licensed and have promised their guys will get it out and bring the new one in from the garage
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2023, 04:15 PM
That's good news Chris that Gary is back.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2023, 05:07 PM
For how long is anyone's guess Lynn.

Honestly, it's like walking on eggshells with him these days
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >