Female 

23-09-2007, 01:43 PM
I dont blame you, I really enjoyed it.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Zetacharlie View Post
I eat more Buffalo than any other meat. Theres a farm near here where they breed them and sell from their farm shop or at local farmers markets. The meat is a stronger flavour than beef and has almost zero fat. The mince is wonderful for home-made burgers. The farm is near Northallerton- Brompton -and its called Langthorne's.Oh its also less than half the price of beef !
I've had Buffalo Burgers from the farmers market in Richmond, they're probably from the same place!

Yummy!!!!!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Yep they sell at Richmond ! I also love their Buffalo Cheese-mmmmmmm...... They have a van at the Pinchinthorpe (nr Guisborough)Farmers Market 1st Sunday of every month too And they breed goats/boar for meat and sell that too. You'd think I was on commission LOL
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Zetacharlie View Post
Yep they sell at Richmond ! I also love their Buffalo Cheese-mmmmmmm...... They have a van at the Pinchinthorpe (nr Guisborough)Farmers Market 1st Sunday of every month too And they breed goats/boar for meat and sell that too. You'd think I was on commission LOL
A Buffalo Cheeseburger!!!! Mmmmm.... :smt049

And you should be on commission!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2