Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 06:43 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 18 April

Good morning everyone,

Well April is shooting by but it's not getting any warmer, though the sun is up already this morning.

Griff, hope you are feeling better this morning and your critters are all fine.

June, Hope you manage to get your hemp oil ok. Hope Cariad is ok this morning did she and Mabs come in for the night?

Lynn, Well done on the finishing of the kitchen. Sue likewise with your son's redecoration too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 08:01 AM
Good morning Moyra and all. who follow

Hope you and Amber are keeping well.

Hope you manage to get a good sleep Griff. Your mum loves and worries over you but I know it does annoy you.

Are Macs and Cariad still insisting on sleeping in comfort at night June?

Just in case I forget hope the preop assessment goes well Kazz.

Lovely here this morning but a tad chilly. Teazle walked and washing is now out. When Barry is ready its is off to the tip with 2 cars full of garden rubbish. The bush he cut down which makes me itch is a conifer Griff. Now have to have a look round and find something nice to put in its place but not in a hurry.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Suns out here but the wind is chilly good drying day though.
We went to Gault woods with Dillon today not been there for a while and a bit closer than shouldham.

Pottering today Gorden back to work tomorrow.
Moyra how is Steve these days ? Plus yourself and Amber ?
griff mum worries but I know how annoying it can be to having had a mum and dad that worried a lot and also knowing how it annoys the boys.
We don't like to see our children hurt or taken advantage of however old they are.
June hope Cariad and Mabs were comfy again last night and that the rest of the crew are well and behaving.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 10:40 AM
well, i had written a letter to get dropped off to him..but mum says leave it and give him the benefit of the doubt this month...so i will do as she says. i have stated he now deals with my mum and dad and not me
oooeeerrrr general election then!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Griff, hopefully that will work if he has to deal with either your mum or dad.

Yes that's a surprise to have a general election on June 8th. Very confusing with all the goings on in the world. It would seem very positive to stay with Teresa May but I am not convinced. The Labour Party and Liberals seem in disarray?!

I just hope everyone is ok and knows what they want out of the system.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Lynn, I think Steve's situation is now finally much better. I was supposed to go to Southend Hospital Eye clinic tomorrow but I cannot seem to get car transport and things are not good. I have tried all morning to cancel the appointment and try and reorganize where I can get car transport at perhaps Orsett Hospital. Still no joy!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2017, 11:17 AM
Wonder what that's all about ? I think she knows she is in a good position to win and be elected rather than some feeling they have got her through Cameron throwing his toys out of his pram situation.

Hope you get the situation sorted Moyra is Steve about to take you maybe ?
Glad he seems to be on the mend.
griff hope your mum and dad dealing with Steve works.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Got girls out early and back, although that didn't stop Near Death By Springer Spaniels.Luckily I was on the 2nd walk with Cariad, Lona and Mabs, they'd already had a good run round, and gathered them up quickly before chaos ensued
Can't believe this,turned on the news and there is a General Election, now thats strange because in one of the Sunday papers it was saying Theresa May isn't wanting to be Prime Minister for long and they predicted this, but not this quickly I'm sure. I think we need to stay with the Tories at present as none of the other parties have a leader that is worth anything at all. I got badly taken in by Tony Bliar and not going down that road again.
Everyone with a bone and had a good clean up, sun is out, still cool, but a nice enough day. Will have a butty and brew, watch telly for a bit then off out on a bus ride to H&B.
I am going to send off for the Pure Oils one as well, as its working out a bottle of the H&B a week at £20 a pop, £100 a month, and I can't sustain that for long. Going to use the Pure Oils stuff alongside the odd bottle of H&B stuff.
Got Alun's money put on oneside and I cannot let that job not be done, if Numbnuts outstays his welcome wherever he is (he is pretty anti-social really if you think about it) he could be out on his ear and back with mum and I want the Berlin Wall up this summer and the new kennel done so I am not vulnerable to him or his like.
Hoping Steve gets you to the eye hospital Moyra, you have helped him out so much financially and he owes you big time
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2017, 01:06 PM
Just had a nice pub meal and then off to the garden centre. Sue splashed the cash and got a Cytisus (Boskoop Ruby) and a Callistemon ( bottle brush) plant to fill in the space left from the removal of the bush

Area needs tidying first
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Steve's home, just been out on the patio and picked up two tickets of take away food and cigarette butts. Steve went up to the top flat and banged on their door and they didn't answer but no sooner has Steve come back down again then the bugger took himself out. Their mobile number is on the take away food ticket. Charlotte, who is immediately above us and below them, the new occupants of the top flat is fed up with noise from them and the company they keep at all hours of the night. There was at least six cars from them yesterday, all Mercedes or BMW expensive cars, one of whom was an imam, so whether they are holding prayer meetings up there don't know. Hopefully they are not conspiring some misdead. It is only a one bedroom flat and yet there are so many of them congregating there. Lord help us!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >