Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:21 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Tuesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps.

Not a good morning here, I've been up half the night worrying about Zena She was very fidgety in the kitchen last night, I had to keep getting up, she drank lots of water, but now I realise it's another flare up of her IBS. I should have seen these signs earlier when she started vomiting last week, but I thought it was the sea water, but now I see she has the acid problem that goes with it, and for a few days she's had the half and half poops which again, I put down to that salt water, but now I know. So we're off to the vets this morning, hopefully, my vet is on duty, he knows what to do straight away.

Hope everyone is fine today along with their doglets, and I'll pop in later, cos I've not much else to say this morning after such a bad night.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:37 AM
Morning H and all,

Well I had a lovely birthday yesterday, shame it made me even older though .
At work the girls got me a slice of my favourite coffee and walnut cake, and put a candle in it and then sung Happy Birthday in front of all the customers.

Last nights psychic evening was very good. My sister and I never got any messages, but most people did though including a friend of ours and he was very accurate. We have decided we will try and go each month. Next month there is a lady that gives people readings from flowers. You take in a flower from the garden and place it on a table. Then when the psychic arrives she will go through the row of flowers and give reading connected to them. Never heard of that before.

H I am sorry Zena is poorly. Hope the vet can soon sort her and she is back to normal.

Work today and then out to walk my friends elderly mothers dogs about 7pm tonight as she is in hospital and my poor friend has to travel back and forth seeing to the dogs and visiting her mum so I thought I would give her an evening off.

Hope everyone else is ok and dogs are well. Its a beautiful sunny day out there.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:48 AM
Cake sounds good Bev - one of my favourites that - coffee and walnut (with of course a good deal of buttercream in or on it!)

Helena
Aw no! Poor Zena. Good luck at the vet - I'll look in later for updates.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 06:49 AM
Morning Helena late on parade sorry.
Oh dear sorry you have had such a a bad night with Zena I am sure the vet will give her what she needs and she will be better soon. (((Hugs))) to you both.
Morning Bev glad you had a nice birthday and enjoy the walk.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Morning all
Seems nice bright morning out there, doing school run then off to meet my friend for a cuppa and maybe breakfast.
Helena I'm sorry Zena is poorly and that you had such a bad night hopefully the vet will sort her quickly.

Madmare glad you had a good birthday love coffee and walnut cake yum
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Morning,(she says bleary eyed
Had to get straight on and check on TILLY,but oh no ZENA is not well now Ah bless,HELENA sorry you had a bad night,the poor girl Hope she settles for you a bit(( hugs))
BEV,great to hear you enjoyed your special daySounds brilliant xx
Need a coffee to waken up Will check back in a bit,see how ZENA is getting on.xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 07:01 AM
Morning Mandy and Eileen.

Can I have lots of positive dogsey vibes today please. My eldest Mark has a phone interview today for ToysRus (Deputy Manager). If he gets through that he will then get a face to face interview.
The self employed painting and decorating business has dried up and due to his ankle and knee problem being up and down ladders aggravates it and he would prefer to finish with that now and go back into retail.
He is so fed up keep applying for jobs getting an interview and not the job or not even getting an interview he cannot believe the amount of people after one job.
If given a chance he really is an asset never been afraid of hard work and honest too.
He really deserves and needs the chance.
He said I couldn't write him a reference. Anyway your good luck and positive vibes would be much appreciated.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Morning all

Helena - sorry to hear that Zena is poorly again and hope that the vet sorts her out quickly.

Bev - so glad that you enjoyed your birthday evening!

Lynn - sending lots of positive {{{vibes}}} for Mark.

Mandy and Eileen

- For the first time in ages Da Booga did not get me up during the night but then again we did not get to bed until Very Late . No newspaper again today but I am not going to waste a telephone call to tell them and will just wait until they call me to ask if I want a subscription. I will then delight in telling them what they can do with their newspaper! After all, if the paper is either just chucked in the yard or is not even delivered during a free trial I certainly will not take out a paid subscription.

Forgot to put The Silver Monster on charge overnight so that means no gallopy trots for Da Booga until later this afternoon but I doubt she will care - she is currently sprawled outside sunbathing! Nothing else planned so excuse not to try to do a bit of h****work

Have a good day everyone!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Good morning everyone - Helena hope Zena is soon put back in order by your vet, I don't doubt that as she has had it before they will know exactly what to give her! Best vibes and Good Luck to your lad, Lynn. Hope he lands the job! Has anyone heard from DD ref that lump on Tilly's foot that was causing so much worry yesterday. Now onto a really important subject Lacey's Dresses well it was in the wee small hours (after getting my computer fixed by the Mem that we sat and pondered this conundrum. And the result is: (sound of trumpets heralding a momentous decision). NUMBER THREE!!!!!!! a clear winner with the Mem and for what it's worth me too (I have always liked that shade of blue). So there you have it and as the polls are now closed that is the official verdict after the count of voters on Saddleworth Moor. Just for the record there was a good turnout (100% - We both voted). See you all later and as always bye fer now!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Wishing Mark all the very best LYNN,really hope it goes well for him
Sunny but blowy here today.Off to take the doglet out for her morning dander,she looks even more gorgeous this morning after her pamper yesterday
Hope ZENA is ok and maybe you'll get a wee nap HELENA.
See ya later
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »