Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Morning Peeps
And a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV Hope you enjoy your day,and LYNN,lunch with your friend sounds lovely,be careful driving won't ya
MOYRA,great to hear you're sounding a little better NIP JEN,bless,still not feeling wonderful?(( hugs))
Rest of you sound like your lunatic selves,so it's all good.
Have roads works going on,pain-in-the-behind this morning on the school run,took forever but youngest and I popped on a bit of Coldplay and had a sing song...pretty loudly with the windows down!!
Off to take the Princess for a pamper,especially the facial area,like to keep around her eye well clear,little spruce up
Housework for me,its gorgeous outside,so maybe a bit of gardening too.Spinning tonight Funny how I make it sound exciting...its pure torture
See ya later Be good xx
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Good morning everybody - Grey and grim up here as per usual, dogs have been walked and chickens etc. sorted. Time now for early elevenses and the it's off to Mr S and as sorted vendors of provisions to replenish the depleted household stocks. Also while out I have heard of a minced raw wholesaler in Hyde in N.E.Cheshire who is meant to be both good quality and decent price so am going to check them out. Glad we are all on the up! Except it seems Nippy who is still under a bit of a cloud - just hope it passes quickly and you can get on with enjoying life again. TW You are SO right to insist in diversity in your gene pool and anyone who ignores your advice on the subject is an absolute fool. (Please can I have a GoldStar for noticing that Jasper was a little different from the others - it just shows that sometimes even us norty boys at the back of the class are paying attention). Must press on now or Mr S will be missing his cash injection. Bye fer now. By the way Malka it has not gone unnoticed that you have stolen all the nice weather - not very public spirited of you - please return at least a bit of it ASAP.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Lacey - Good morning, you snuck on whilst I was busily tapping away at my missive. COLDPLAY on the school run - really! You will arrest the poor childs development. What you need is some of those nice Wagnerian tunes - wake you up and set you up for the day. Alternatively if in a lighter mood how about a few Bach Fugues? Bye fer now.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 09:45 AM
I got the dogs out for a 50 minute walk in the drizzle and got back just as it started to hammer down .... so I too think we were lucky to get out when we did.

Not much housework to be done as I did so much last Friday. A load of washing is on and I may start to make a thermal blind that we need for our south facing velux window ..... but then I may leave that to another day

OH wants me to sit in one of his cars and I assume press the brake pedal when asked as he's having trouble bleeding them Maybe I'll take a book out with me.

Nippy I can't blame you, you've done amazingly well popping in each day even when you were at your worse. I hope you'll bounce back very soon.
Mandy Sorry Lauryn is off sick and hope she is fine after a day in bed. Its not so bad when it rains and your'e at work is it ...... its far worse when the weather is lovely at you are stuck at work. We are set for a wetter afternoon here.
Helena Like you I felt I got out for my walk at just the right time ... although we did still return pretty wet
I hope you enjoy your chill out day .... if it happens and I have to say I'm not sure about your choice of gravy
Moyra What a relief that you are starting to feel a little more normal. I would imagine those gums will feel tender for some time yet so be careful.
June I love Jasper's markings .... but then I'm not a lover of symmetry anyway. He is very striking and I adore that huge white tip on his tail Enjoy your day and I hope you get all your 'stuff' done.
Lacey I hope you manage to get outside later and make the most of your lovely weather .... no chance here Do you 'spin' twice a week? ... or has the last week passed in a flash? Maybe we can have a photo of you in the dress holding Lacey so that we can admire the beauty of both.

See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Morning Gordon you snuck in when I wasn't looking. Good luck at the new mince supplier and hope it proves worth the journey. Yes you are awarded a gold star for paying attention ..... good boy and a pat on the head.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Hi Gordon, is it Nixons you're talking about. One of the trainers at the GSD club I go to gets stuff from there, the prices are good and quality excellent. There's a good chicken supplier in Bolton if you want details
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Lacey - Good morning, you snuck on whilst I was busily tapping away at my missive. COLDPLAY on the school run - really! You will arrest the poor childs development. What you need is some of those nice Wagnerian tunes - wake you up and set you up for the day. Alternatively if in a lighter mood how about a few Bach Fugues? Bye fer now.
Eh.. Wagner who?? I take it its classical music,not my cuppa I'm afraid.Maybe I'll grow into it Mostly Coldplay & Emelie Sande for me at the mo
JENNY,yes spin my head off,twice a week,really should be three times but I vibrate the other night
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 10:41 AM
OH GORDON,missed your late night post
I watched "the Grey" too and loved Liam Neeson,think he's fab but then I would Good film,bit weird but good.
Now on to my choice of footwear No-one keeps high heels on all night Somewhere between checking in the hotel bathroom mirror to see if you look ok and dancing barefoot on the table,the killer heels go missing Went home minus my shoes on a couple if occasions Really don't mind them but I do take sensible flat one's with me.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Mandy - sorry to hear that Lauren is not feeling too good, and wish her better.

Nippy - hope you will feel better soon. , hope you will soon start to feel much better, hope Brian is ok now and can look after you a bit.

Moyra - glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better this morning. Da Booga is doing OK at the moment thank you and is up to Day 9 so fingers crossed...

June - I solved the problem with the door. I had thought of a rubber wedge but that would mean leaning forwards and bending right down and I do not fancy tipping forward and my head meeting the door [or the stone floor!], so I had a look in the "might be useful one day" box and took out an unused and not needed fish slice which has wedged under nicely - and with the handle at an angle I do not need to lean forward too much either to place it or to remove it!

Gordon - the weather is just comfortable at the moment, not too hot as yet, but no doubt it will get hotter and hotter and I will be longing for rain and winter again but I will try to direct the sun towards your part of the world!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Excellent thinking Malka, everything comes in useful eventually, its just remembering where you put them when that day arrives.
Venturing out with girlies don't fancy it, not only is it raining and Mabs in season but school holidays has reared its ugly head
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »