Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
You're quite right about leaving it to the ladies to fix it - cos if it was left to me I'd still be sending messages out on the leg of one of my pigeons - and as previously stated I'm as much use with the mechanical and technical as a choklit T- Pot.
Oh,do you have pigeons?My dad kept racing pigeons all his life bless him
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Showed the new pic of Lacey to the Mem earlier she was quite besotted. Was doing a post thanking you for same when 'puter crashed. Mem loves things cute and fluffy (pets not fellas) consequently your little princess fits the bill perfectly. Goodnight and sweet dreams, Gordon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Showed the new pic of Lacey to the Mem earlier she was quite besotted. Was doing a post thanking you for same when 'puter crashed. Mem loves things cute and fluffy (pets not fellas) consequently your little princess fits the bill perfectly. Goodnight and sweet dreams, Gordon.
Goodnight xx
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Yes - currently 58 adults and then the attendant cast of squeakers and eggs it being Spring. I kept them as a lad and swore that when I retired I'd have some more. I was given some fabulously well bred youngsters from two world famous lofts and have now ended up with so many because I can never bring myself to race them in case anything happens to one of them. If one of those damn hawks gets one I'm in a foul mood for days - so saying they don't get many because the little b*****rs are as fast as anything. They are all hand tame and I'm afraid I treat them like kids (don't tell anybody will you). So there you are another weird but fascinating fact about Gordon Mac.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 11:21 PM
I miss the squeakers you are full of surprises GORDON,I'll give you that
See ya tomorrow
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 05:16 AM
Little update from my latest brainwave (having just sat looking through 'Random' and seen how many I missed ...

First - I think I've managed to find a way not to keep losing this thread or having problems finding it.

Right down at the bottom - I've 'subscribed' to it
and will get daily email updates (don't like doing that as it means my phone never 'shuts up' all day if I am out or about but I don't like missing so many posts on it.

It's a short term fix anyway.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
on the contrary,its actually quite invigorating,despite the carb overload before I went lifted the wrong porridge,this one is apple and blueberry,really delicious..good mistake
Not taking advice from someone who likes FLAVOURED porridge! You philistine! Salt or sugar mate for porridge!
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10